Another BS Introduction

Hey, I'm Piyal, AKA Esempiem. I am a rapper, singer, writer, poet, student and pianist from Bangladesh. Basically a big dreamer... I recently, this chapter's release date is 27.08.2018, thought about writing another novel. Like this is the fifteenth trial for something and this is the biggest trial ever because other times I used to, like, uh- do it offline and it wasn't public.

Although I'm a Bangladeshi, I have been practising Brittish English since the start of my teenage years- but I speak in an African-American-Indian-Brittish-Russian English accent smh. I don't even know where I got the Russian one from.

My previous struggles were all losses because the publishers rejected me instantaneously; they weren't that good of writings either. So, I'm hoping this would go someplace in the Watty2019.

*

The story circulates in Berlin, rarely going afar from the city's heart, where two youngsters find their 'true lovers'. The secret was only unravelled after a big period of time.
To find out the what happens turn to the next chapter cause this bullshit introduction will give you nothing but a synopsis, squirt.

No, the story is completely clean, and you can also share with your elders. Thank you!

But beware of the curses during the dialogues during the first fifteen chapters.