#6 what happened to Lloyd???

No one's P.O.V

Time skip to the next morning...

As ninja's were abaut to start eating there breakfast when they saw Lloyd going to the training room.

They went with Lloyd! Lloyd was really weak. When he started to punch the punching bag it didn't even move.

He hit harder and harder he was more then twice weaker than before!

Everyone started there training, but after abaut 20 minutes of training Lloyd felt dizzy...

Everything he saw was blurred and there was really strong pain in his stomach!

He tried to continue his training but he could not and after some time he falls to the ground, he is to week to even stand up.

The others saw that Lloyd was on the ground, and ran to him!

Kai picked him up.

Kai:" Lloyd are you okay? What happened?"

Lloyd:" I'm okay Kai... Don't worry..."

Zane:" I scaned your body Lloyd and your clearly not okay!

My scanes showd me that there is no sight of you eating at last thise 5 days..."

Kai:" Come on Lloyd Zane will make you breakfast..."

Kai said with Lloyd in his arms and went to the dining room.

After 15 minutes pancakes were ready.

Lloyd:" I don't want to..."

Kai:" Lloyd please... Do it for me..."

Lloyd looked at the plate and started to slowly eat but with every peace that got down more tiers flowed down his cheeks.
Eating was really painful but he still eat...
After about 5 pieces were down Lloyd got up and ran to the closest sink and trove up!

Everyone ran to him.

Kai:" Zane!!! What happened to Lloyd?"

Zane:" I don't know! Take him to emergency room and I will take a blood sample!"

Time skip...

Kai's P.O.V.

It was about a hover we were waiting for Zane to finish with blood.
I really wory about Lloyd. He lost a lot of weight and is really pale.

Finally after some time Zane come into the room.

Zane:" Lloyd pls answer to my question...
When was the last time you eate?"

Lloyd:" I don't know... I think I haven't eaten since I... Since I lost the child..."

Kai:" W-what happened to him?"

Zane:" I'm afraid that because of Lloyd starving himself, now he's got an early but still state of anorexia..."

To be continued...