#12

No one's P.O.V.

More then 3 hover's have passed until Kai was strong enough to stop crying.
He with tiers still in his eyes picked up Lloyd's body, formed his dragon and flow of back to the bounty to tell the bad news...

...

While flying he couldn't stop thinking while holding his dead lover close to his chest...

'Why now?'

When that question came to Kai's head he yet again started to cry heavy tiers!

'Why of all people... Why did it had to be you...
Why did it had to be our relationship...
Why did it had to be me...'

And with theas thoughts he finally got to the bounty...

...

As he  landed on bounty's deck he was welcomed by a weary angry sister!

Nya:" WERE THE HELL WERE YOU!
WE WERE VERY WORRIED!"

But Kai didn't say a word!

By now everyone Zane, Jay, Cole and Wu were on deck after hearing Nya's yelling.

Kai slowly got off of his dragon and it disappeared.
He held his lover's body as close as he could and yet again collapsed on the floor on his knees crying.

The others didn't need any more word's.

They understood that,
Lloyd lost his fight...

Time skip...

After everyone cried for a long time they moved Lloyd's body into his room not wanting to let go of his body just yet,
Kai went to his room.

He collapsed on his bed with still tiers in his eyes, he knew that they would be staying there for some time.

And so thinking about all of unfair things in the word he drifted off to sleep...

_____________________________________

As Kai opened his eyes all he saw was white.
But suddenly he needed to turn around.
He didn't know why but he needed to do that!

And as he did that,

He saw eyes.

They were never seen by him before, but he know to who they belong.

Kai:" L-lloyd?"

Lloyd:" Miss me yet?"

To be continued...