"Unlike Me" 3

~We went out and ate at a restaurant then we walked by the park and talking about each other and laughed at each other's jokes and even exchanged numbers~

•So Jimin

Jimin: Yes?

•Have you ever did a mistake on stage?

~He became silent as he walked more slower with his head down then i turned to J-hope and it seemed his smile disappeared too~

•I'm sorry if i said something.....

~He directly looked up to me and tried to smile~

Jimin: No ofcourse not and I mean y-yes i have done mistakes on stage...

•Okay?

Jimin: Guys, i have to go

J-hope: Where?

Jimin: I don't wanna miss my schedual

J-hope: It's okay, we got permission to-

Jimin: I just ....don't want to.....

•No it's okay, you can go

Jimin: I'm sorry Y/n, i'm really glad you joined us and... i'll get going, bye you both!

•Bye..

~Jimin left and i turned to J-hope as he looked at the ground with serious face~

•Is there something wrong?.....

J-hope: I'm sorry for how he acted....

•No! Absolutely no~

~He became silent for some seconds and then sighed before speaking~

J-hope: Jimin was a great dancer.. his dancing was always amazing! His wish, desire, and dream of being a dancer was everything for him, he was always happy, always laughing, and always the first one to joke around....... we actually are 7 boys together ,and we were always together also practiced together ,but... one day Jungkook, one of our member got hit by a car by our eldest one and... every single members fell apart, Jimin said that he had to "LIE" for us not to fall apart ,but he still got into depression and anxiety and couldn't dance anymore as he made alot of mistakes on stage and he couldn't keep going, we never expected us to be like that..... ,but there we are, and even after that Jimin was the only one i could rely on, because........

~He sighed really deeply and then managed to finish the story~

J-hope: I was actually... abandoned by my mother with me unattended, and growing up with Jimin, we are like adoptive brothers, i mean i feel wierd about everything around me because i still can't understand anything, then i got into pill addiction ,but seeing Jimin like that made me to stop and make him happy, so i brought him with myself and made him to dance again ,but he can't become happy as before, either me or Us! ,The time i found out Jungkook got hit by a car, it seemed like it happened before we even saw, like before he would've been addicted to drugs like Rap monster an another member........so yeah....

•I am so sorry for everything.......

J-hope: It's okay ,don't be.... it's not your fault or mine and time will not go back either.....

~I became so silent that i was really feeling sorry for i heard those words about the real them~

•I wish i haven't asked Jimin anything that right now both of you are sad because of me......

J-hope: No, it's better because you need to know, you will be practicing and dancing with us, so you have to know about us

~He smiled to me as i could see guilt in his eyes, so i put my right arm around his shoulder and patted him that he looked confused~

•Trust me, it's safe with me

~I smiled back at him as he smiled wider~

J-hope: Thank you Y/n~

•No problem

~Then i got a call and it was Bff/n~

•Hey.

Bff/n: Hey, i'm so bored, i wanna come over, do you have time?

•Uhh yes, be there at my place

Bff/n: Okay

~I hung up the phone and looked at J-hope~

J-hope: You have guest?

•No actually, it was my friend, she will come over.. i don't live with my parents, i live separated and hope not to see them again........

~J-hope looked at me in a worried look ,but i smiled~

•Well, see you and say goodnight to Jimin for me, And i'll get going... Bye!

J-hope: Yeah bye! Thank you too

~We both smiled as i left him and went back to my apartment~

~I spend the night with Bff/n and then sleep~