"Unlike Me" 5

"It's already been a 3 month practicing and training with J-hope and Jimin"

May, 31

~I woke up the morning and changed up~

~Outside is rain and stormy~

~I decided to do a little surprise for J-hope ,so i brought a cake with me although it's not his birthday~

~I went to the dance studio and knocked the door with the cake in my hand~

~I went inside and saw Jimin filming J-hope dancing~

~I approached J-hope with a smile and reached my hands infront of him~

•Happy birthday~

J-hope- Oh, today is not my birthday.

•Mmmhm I know

~J-hope looked confused ,but then he smiled to me and i turned to Jimin who was on his phone and signed him to come too~

~After some seconds J-hope's smile faded ,but still tried to smile while he closed his eyes and blew the candle~

J-hope: So, Y/n do you still remeber the dance we have practiced yesterday for it right?

•I have been practicing all night

J-hope: *giggle* Great then ,Jimin will film us dancing, so you can see how is it actually seen

•Okay

~Jimin sat down on the ground and started to film us while me and J-hope danced~

•5, 6, 7, 8!

~We both danced happily~

~We finished dancing~

J-hope: Guys, i will go and bring coffee, i'll be back

•Okay

~J-hope went out as i sit down beside Jimin landing my back on the wall~

•How are you these?

Jimin: You know, as always

•As always i still want you to be happy and smile

~Jimin turned to me and smiled~

•That's what i want

~I closed my eyes in silence for a minute then opened it as Jimin spoke~

Jimin: Your a very caring girl Y/n

~I smiled~

•Thank you, and.. i'm not the one caring for you, it's you and your heart controlling yourself

Jimin: So you mean my heart is telling the truth and cares?

•Yes!

Jimin: Then is it okay that my heart can't be conrolled beating fast when i see you?

~I immediately looked at Jimin in confusion~

~He looked away with a smile~

Jimin: I know, you have feelings for Hoseok hyung more, because he cares for you more and me stupid just sit down and thinking about my useless and unanswered life

~I put my hand on his arm~

•What are you talking about Jimin? You and J-hope are same for me, i never compare you two by love because i love both of you ,but... i'm sorry i just see you guys as my important brothers not as a lover like i mean couple......

Jimin: It's okay, i understand

~He kept smiling to me as i could see the sadness in his eyes~

~I layed my head on his shoulder reassuring everything is fine~

~After some time J-hope came back with coffee and we drank it~

"After a week"

~I changed up and went to the studio and saw Jimin dancing all alone in the dark ,but i couldn't see J-hope there~

•Jimin, where is J-hope?

Jimin: He is on his way, he woke up late and was taking a shower ,so.. he'll be a little late

•Shall we dance until he comes?

~He nodded as we put the music and started to dance~

~The lights were flickering unknowingly ,but we continued danced~

~Jimin wasn't smiling and it made me worried~

~He seemed not to have focus on the dance so it was wierd~

•Umm, Jimin?

~His dancing was getting harder and then on the move ,we bumbed into each other as we both fell on the ground and i hit my head on the floor and the lights went out~

~I tried to get up to see if Jimin's fine ,but my vision seemed to get black and unconcious~

~I could feel the door opening ,but then i lost more concentration~

~I tried my hard and best to open my eyes ,but all i could feel was rain was splashing hard over me~

~Jimin's P.O.V~

~I fell on the ground and my arm bleeded~

~I didn't know what i was thinking ,but i just went to the bathroom and washed my arm instead of seeing what happened to Y/n~

~Why am i so stupid?~

~Then i hurried out to the room ,but she wasn't there and i saw J-hope's bag and coat on the ground~

Jimin: UGHHHH HOW STUPID YOU ARE JIMIN!!!

~I got so frustraited and mad at myself as i left the place and ran outside~

~But heart didn't let me go more, I just thought if I take another step and go after them, things might just get worse~

~I standed in the rain with an umbrella~

~I tried to go ,but the guilt couldn't let me, so i turned to leave~

~J-hope's P.O.V~

~I arrived at the studio and i opened the door saw Y/n on the ground unconcious ,but didn't saw Jimin~

~I threw my bag aside and quickly grabbed her up and carried her to the hospital in a hurry with the rain splashing on us~

~The only thing i could remember at that moment was the time when my mother abandoned me, Y/n reminds me of my mother everytime...~

'As long as you are shining, I'm okay'
-J-hope > Highlight reel

'I lied, Because there is no reason to love someone like me'
-Jimin > Highlight reel

'After we returned from that summer sea, We were all alone'
-J-hope & Jimin > Highlight reel

'After we returned from that summer sea, We were all alone'-J-hope & Jimin > Highlight reel

THE END