I'm Not Afraid to Hurt a Girl.

When I woke, I felt somewhat normal. My wolf was a bit of a nervous wreck, but it wasn’t just my decision, she had a part in it too, and she understood why we couldn’t drop everything to be with him, not yet. I showered quickly, not bothering to wash my hair before pulling it up into a sloppy bun and donning a pair of jeans and a long sleeve white shirt, quickly slipping on a pair of vans and heading downstairs. I dropped my bag at the door before dodging through the lounge and entering the kitchen. Nodding slightly at my parents, their heads bent together as they discussed something quietly. 

"Morning family." I said with a forced cheerfulness. They smiled at me, although I could see the edges of worry around their eyes and the pinched upturn in the corners of their mouth. Dad was buttering two pieces of toast and as I sat at the table, I leaned over and swiped one from his plate. 

"Thanks dad." I grinned at him, taking a huge bite out of the toast, careful not to drop any of the crumbs out of my mouth. I finished quickly, skulled a glass of OJ and went to brushed my teeth, kissing mum and dad on the head before running out to my car.

I parked in the same spot as yesterday and noticed the Lincoln had been replaced with a beautiful slate grey Aston Martin Vanquish that looked like it cost more than the items in my house, not the house itself though, that was probably worth more than my life. On the other side of the Aston sat a shiny red Alfa-Romeo with its sun roof pulled back to reveal the black leather interior. I shook my head at the expense they didn’t spare, running my finger along the smooth metal of the Aston as I passed.

A body skidded to a halt in front of my face, only just stopping short of colliding with me.

"Where did you go yesterday?" Amber growled, slapping me on the arm. 

"I had to go for a run, my wolf was bugging me. I just didn't realize the time." I gave a half shrug, hoping she would believe me. She gave me a skeptical look, but nodded, linking her arm in mine and dragging me over to the group, obviously choosing to drop it. 

"Hey Nadia." They all chorused before going back to their discussions. I waved at them, before looking around the parking lot, watching the student’s waste time before class.

"Ew, look at that? My brother is disgusting." Amber exclaiming loudly, a look of disgust on her face as she watched something. I followed her gaze and swallowed the lump in my throat.

That blond girl was wrapped around Nero, basically eating his face, while his hands sat low on her hips, his fingers embedded into the soft flesh there. 

"Stacy is horrible." Cindy spoke up from the left of us, her lip curled into a sneer of distaste. Meanwhile my wolf was pacing inside me, threatening to burst forth and rip the head of that blond bitch and before I could stop myself a low growl escaped my throat. 

"I agree." Amber said, still glaring. 

Nero’s head jerked up when I growled, his eyes zeroing in on me, so I did the most natural thing I could think of and gave him a one fingered salute before turning on my heel and marching into school with Amber and Cindy at my side.

Why was I even angry though? It’s not like I staked a claim on him, it’s completely unfair that I have this reaction. I couldn't help it though, the anger was suffocating and I fought an internal battle not to go out there and punch both of them in the face, before asserting dominance and showing the blond bitch who the Alpha really belonged to.

I won the battle and managed to calm down, the cuts in my palms healing instantly, the only evidence they had been there the blood pooling in the creases of my palm and the red rings around my finger nails. I excused myself to the bathroom so I could wash the blood from my hands before re-entering the corridor and pausing, forcing myself to breathe through my nose in an attempt to calm down, even though I know it was about to be a useless attempt as the day was already promising to be a pain in the arse.