HIATUS??? (thanks for the support!)

Hey rubies~!
A lot of stuff has been going on lately and I'm also in the middle of a writer's block right now. I hope you can wait just a little longer for the next part. Thanks so much for almost 200 views!!!! It means so much to me.

❤️❤️❤️
Since you guys r so awesome, imma post a little sneak peak of what I'm onto so far...
The silence was too long. For Amethyst's standards, Steven thought it lasted an eternity. Amethyst stared blankly into her palms. Then, her eyes widened suddenly as she had lazily looked at Steven, only to spot his concerned face.
"And you-" she stuttered, flushing. "T-This has nothing to do with you!"
"Amethyst, hold on a second," Steven started worriedly. "Are you okay?"
Amethyst slammed the table with her fists.
"No!" she answered immediately. She considered what she had said. "I mean- yes!" she stammered, trying to take it back. "Of course I'm okay!" She groaned in annoyance. "I'm trying to find out how you feel about all this!" She slumped back in her chair and sighed. "Psh- she's your mom, okay?" She crossed her arms. "Doesn't really affect me..."
Steven stared with anxious eyes until the door opened.

"Duuuuuuude! Kiki, I just got the biggest tip from Mr. Universe and I am totally gonna buy those boots now!" Jenny yelled to her sister.
"Woah, seriously?" Kiki answered.
"Yeah," Jenny replied, "he was like, all the way out on Brooding Hill, which is totally out of our delivery radius, comforting some little friend." She paused, and Steven listened intently. "She must have been crying, because because she was like, really red."
Steven and Amethyst leapt out of their seats.
"Ruby!"

***
Please enjoy, friends!! I will delete this shortly after posting the new part, but I need to thank you so much again for all the support!
Special Shoutout:
Warriorsfangirl9
LillianPetals
Thanks soo much you guys!! See you soon!
Edit 1: whoooo! 200, baby! Thanks so much!!