Sorrow

Open

Everyone in the whole magic dimensions saw the stars glow, they showed even through the day light. The fairies all felt something ancient, but then they all gasped. Ancients, someone has just earned the ultimate fairy form. As they all stared at the sky, people rushing outside, cars stopped and drivers looked up, and pedestrians looked towards the Heavens.
Everyone gasped, as stars started to swirl, and a fairy appeared in the stars. There was a blast of color, and then if you looked at the sky, you saw the Winx fairy Bloom, wearing a blue dress that was flowing down to her knees. Her shoes where also a blue, but they twisted up to her knees, she had white arm wraps, that twisted around her dress top. On her head was a crown, it was white with one blue jewel in the center, her hair flowed off to the sides, like it was being blown upwards, she had a kind smile, and her eyes where open. Inside her eyes, you could see an orange glow, but they where still dazzling blue. The thing that everyone gasped at, where her wings. They where all different shades of blue, with the dragon flame on them. The colors seemed to light up everything, but then if you stared at her wings long enough, a scene started to play.
Bloom was on an island, and a blast of purple was hurtling towards her, and then she used all her strength to make a shield, but was blasted backwards, however did it again, but this time as a Ancients fairy, she made a shield, but then the scene was engulfed in orange.
Everyone just gasped, did Bloom just die? The Winx where shocked, Sky was frozen. Oritel and Mairien where crying. Daphne was sobbing into Thorens shoulder as she held onto their toddler for dear life.
Bloom fairy of the Dragon flame just sacrificed herself for everyone.
"People of the Magic Dimensions, today, the Planet Pyros was destroyed. It was blasted by a powerful spell, and flowed orange, then it disappeared. No contact has been able to make it through to Thea planet, and everything on it is now gone. Please be warned, don't go there unless you wish for your ship to be destroyed. Thank you." Everyone just couldn't believe it, suddenly, the Winx started to glow orange, along with their kids. Then they all passed out, and their husbands rushed to them. But they would not wake up.
"I'm afraid someone has placed them in a time freeze spell, whoever did this is powerful, for we cannot break the spell, and we detected small traces of the spell in you six boys. Oh, King Sky, I'm so sorry for your loss." Sky just slowly nods his head, and the boys look at their sleeping wives and children. Wondering when they will wake up.

Time skip one year

The specialist are all at their homes doing things, it's been a year since Bloom. Sky has been depressed, and hasn't remarried anyone. The Winx are still asleep, at least for a bit longer. Sky was in his room looking at a picture of him and Bloom, a few days before she went on that mission. Then his phone rang, he looked and saw it was Brandon.
"Yes Brandon?"
"Sky you have to get here quick, it's the Winx, they are waking up!" He ends the call and rushes to the hospital they were in. But he feels like this is only the beginning. When Sky gets to the room, the Winx girls are opening their eyes and all the boys are crying.
"What, what happened?" Asked Flora, but then the screen monitors started glowing, and the Winx and Specialists where pulled into a shared physique message.
They where in space, where Pyros should be, but then they gasped when there was a bright flash and the planet appeared. They where pulled down towards the surface, and to a volcano, where they saw a fairy, she was glowing orange, and flames where dancing around her. She looked up and opened her blue eyes. Then everyone gasped, cuz they where looking right at Bloom.
"Winx, Specialists, please help me. I can't hold it anymore, please save them, save them and just leave me. They are coming for us, you have to get to them first. Please, come to Pyros, I am running out of strength." Suddenly there was a blast, and they where blasted from the message.

"Bloom, she's alive." They all state, everyone quickly gets out of the hospital and races to Eraklyon for the owl, they where going to get Bloom back, no matter what.