Chapter 21: Stolen Moments With Bad Boy

Longest chappie I've ever written yet:P

---

Sierra's P.O.V.

After 30 minutes of screaming and protesting and kicking, we finally got out of the cottage.

"Sunlight!" Maddie covered her already-covered-with-sunglasses eyes, "It burns!"

Two arms wrapped around her waist and Jackson chuckled, "Didn't realize I had danced with a vampire all night."

Whoa, did I miss something here?

Maddie and Jackson?

I know that Maddie had always had a thing for bad boys...but Jackson. Jackson as in Connor's best friend.

Stop the Connor reference! You've been doing this all morning. My inner voice reprimanded.

"Wow," I breathed, "What about Gary?"

"He's out of the picture," Henley giggled.

"Students!" Came Mr. Fray's loud bark.

"Assemble at the bonfire place! Sit according to your groups!" He continued.

Ian raised his voice, "What is this? Elementary military camp?"

We all laughed, seeing Mr. Fray's face turn a deep shade of red.

"Go! Or I'll call your parents! Now."

All of us basically rolled our eyes. Calling our parents?! What are we, 2nd Grade kids?

But it worked anyways, as we started towards the place we had our bonfire yesterday.

Of course, the whole drinking on the beach thing was a little private after-bonfire session. We couldn't let Mr. Fray know. Duh.

I tried to get Connor's attention as he walked past.

But he seemed to be deeply engaged in a snogging position with a redhead.

Nina.

No way, she was never Connor's type. Nina was his biggest fan and pissed him off 24/7.

I was like one of the most infamous Spencerians and Nina was a well-known Connoron. Being updated to my high school's gossip (obviously through Maddie), I knew that Connor was totally freaked out by Nina's ceaseless stalking. It was creepy, I heard.

Now he is kissing her.

I felt a spiteful little spark in my heart. Was I jealous?

Oh hell no.

Wait, yes.

No!

Oh, just admit it.

Shut up, voice! Or I'll wring your sorry little neck.

Then you'll end up killing yourself, smartass.

I ignored my inner voice.

Connor looked up briefly, catching my narrowed gaze. I averted my eyes quickly, targeting Xavier, who had just emerged from his cottage, and was circling stuff on his events rundown.

When we had all reached the bonfire place and had settled down on the logs, Xavier spoke up, "Good morning, everyone. I hope you all had a good night's sleep?"

There were murmurs of "yes" and "dude, you sound like my mother".

I held my tongue from snapping at those who aimed sarcasm at my ex-boyfriend.