//1//

(At the cottage)

CINDER!"my stepbrother yelled from the top floor.

"Coming James!"I ran as fast as possible to the top.it was hard to get their sense I was in the basement and had to get to the fourth floor."did you need something?"

My step brother,James Reynolds Washington,had on a brown sweater,white shirt,red tie,and brown and black bulb hat."Opinions?"

"It looks...nice.Anything else before my daily routine?"

He thought for a moment."not at the moment other than make me another one of these just a lighter shade of brown."

"Alright."I raised to the kitchen to make breakfast for my step family.

(At the castle)

I woke up to one of my maids,Angelica,opening my curtains."Your majesty it's time to get up.You have a busy day."

I groaned but rolled out of bed."Good morning to you too Angie."

I went to my changing room and put on my magenta suit and my crown so I wouldn't get into trouble.

I went down stairs to the dining room.Another maiden,Margarita,put a plate of food in front of me."Morning your majesty."

"Morning Peggy."

My father and mother walked into the dining room in purple and a darker magenta outfits with their crowns in perfect place.

Today was the day I was to tell them my secret.

(At the cottage)

I had finished washing dishes from breakfast."CINDER!"my other step brother,Aaron,had called for me.

I dashed to his room."did you need me?"

"Did you get father the mail?"

"N-No?"

"Come back when your done."

I went down stairs to the front door.

(At the castle)

"Father.Mother.I must speak with you."

"Of course."said my mother.

"What troubles you?"asked my father.

"I am not like you I.......I am gay."I say d after taking a breath.

They both smiled."Oh we know."said my father.

"We always have."mom said.

"Really so am I aloud to request for a male suitor instead?"

"Of corse."

"We always do want makes you happy no?"

"I love you guys."

I called for my messenger,John Laurens,"Yes sir?"

"Write a announcement for a winters ball inviting any men of the kingdom."

"Right away sir."he dashed off.

(At the cottage)

When I went out to the mail box,there was one letter that stood out in a purple envelope.

The mail was snatched out of my hand by my step father."I didn't tell you to read the mail,did I?"

"No sir."

He read the letter."get your brothers then get back to work!"

I ran to the house and got the to the kitchen where my step father now was.I cleaned the living room in order to hear. The letter too.

"Dear residents of the kingdom,
Prince Thomas Jefferson has requested for your appearance at the winter's ball tonight at the castle.This will bring a suitor for the prince.Boys we're going to that ball."

My step brothers whooped and hollered.

I finished and walked over to my stepfather."Um sir  I allowed to join you?"

All three broke into laughter."you?"said Aaron.

"Join us?"James chuckled.

"Not in a million years."Aaron added.

"Now now boys maybe he can.if he can finish his chores,clean the attic,sweep the floors,polish the counters,clean the fridge,clear and clean the chimney,feed and exercise the animals,head to the market to get materials for sewing and more food,find time to make his outfit and a ride,and be ready to go by the time we leave then he can go."he said with a smirk.

They smiled and went t get the right outfits for the ball.

I hurried to get every thing done.

(Later that day before they left)

I finished the stitching on my coat tail and got dressed after a nice cleansing shower.

I walked out of my room in the basement to only be dumped on by a bucket of mud.

"Guess you can't go now can you?"Aaron said.

"So long sucker!"James said as he walked out the door.

I ran out the back door to the garden.I cried on the bench we had.

I next saw two blue glowing lights when I turned around with puffy eyes.

A/N:CLIFFHANGER!!!!So who do you guys think it is eh?Well I am so sorry for not updating sooner but this took awhile to think of.Also a big thank you to PinkSparkleLps for the cover and I will update as soon as I get more ideas and I will ad OCs if they are suggested but you must tell me everything about them and what roll you want them to play.Imma read your guys' books and wright more stuff later so byyyyyye!