2

The blue lights faded as two men had appeared."W-who are you?"I managed to stutter out.

"Mon ami we are your fairy god fathers!"one with a puffy ponytail said cheerfully with his thick French accent.

"We knew you needed help so here we are."One said with a bandanna.

"So how can you help me?"

"Easy!"the French one said.

"Just fix the outfit-"the man with a bandanna started before getting cut off by the other.

"And let me fix everything else!"

"Ok."

The one with the bandanna took it off and changed the color of it several times.He made it to a emerald green color and smiled.he then opened it to reveal a green coat tail suit like the one I had made.He stuffed it in his hand then opened his hand to show it was gone then he pointed down and I saw that it had appeared onto my person."wow."I whispered.

"My turn~!"the French one sing songed.He looked around and found a soap box.He focused on it then raised his hand and it grew to a cart then found one of the snakes then turned it into a coachman.

I was about to hope into the coach when they stoped me."don't stay out longer than midnight."the French one said.

"Here."the one who gave me the duds gave me silver cufleaks."take these."

"Thank you."

I got into the coach and went to the ball.

(At the ball)

I hade seen every man in the town so far and none were speaking to me.

I looked out the window of the castle to see and Ezra coach roll in.A man who looked quit feminine in a green coat tail suit and silver cufleaks walked up to the front of the castle.

I walked up to him when he walked through the door.I saw him get flustered as the room went silent."Welcome."

"U-um thank you your majesty."he stuttered.

"Please call me Thomas."I smiled.I offered my hand."Would you do the owners of dancing with me?"

He hesitated but took it.A circle in the middle of the room clears as I twirled him around and slow danced with him.

After our danced a took his hand and led him to the garden.

"I truly did enjoy that dance."he said.

"Well you weren't so bad yourself."

"I never thought in a million years I would have come here."

"Well I never thought that someone could were silver unless they were a knight.I like them."

"Oh thank you."he blushed.

"By the way I never caught your name."

"My name is-"The church bell rung signallying it was midnight.his face filled with fear."I have to go.My apologies!Thank you for the wonderful night!"and the he was running.

"Wait!"I ran after him.One of his cufleaks had fallen off and his coach had left without him so he rode off on a horse.I picked up the cufleaks and looked at it.

"I will find you again."I whispered to the night sky.

Hey guys so this is a filler and shorter than normal but authors block sucks.Also I would love to thank RosyDimonds2 for add no my oc and we have a suprise in her next chapter!Alright I hope you guys liked it and I will see you all soon.

Bye!!!