Primis! Nikolai x Reader

Alright!  Sorry this took a while for me to get around!  This was requested by @Silentlynurse

This will take place in Der Eisendrache

You and the 4 men had arrived at the German castle.  Dempsey needed to elimate other (Ultimis)  himself,  he didn't know this yet,  but you did.  You've heard Richtofen talk to himself about it.  Now,  the castle wouldn't have been THAT bad if it wasn't for the fact that there were FUCKING PANZER SOLDATS here!  You HATED them,  the FUCKING bastards.  You heard that damn siren,  you didn't have any good weapons or a bow at the moment,  so you just RAN.  Lucky you,  the Panzer decided to chase you,  and NOT go after the 4 men,  WHO,  DID I MENTION,  HAD ACTUALLY GOOD WEAPONS.  Though,  not Nikokai,  if it ever went for him,  you would tear it apart by anger.  Lets just say that you have a thing for Nikokai.  A HUGE thing for the Russain.  While you were thinking about this,  you had ran into a FUCKING wall,  and fell down.  The Panzer then launched its claw and grabbed you,  pulling you towards him. "SHIT,  GODDAMNIT,  IM A FUCKING DUMBASS!  SHIT!" you yelled.  You then heard a yell filled with that all too familair RUSSAIN BEAR anger.  You saw the one,  and only,  Nikolai-fuckin' Belinski shooting his Dingo at the MECH FREAK.  You had to admit,  he looked fucking HOT shooting that damn gun. The Panzer dropped you,  fell over,  and exploded.  Nikolai ran up to you,  breathing heavily.  "Are ok (Y/n)?" He said,  checking you all over,  looking for any injuries.  He then saw your forehead,  which,  by the way,  was bleeding.  "дерьмо! " (shit in Russain) he yelled.  He picked you up,  and sat you on top of a workbench. He brought out a med kit (which he most likely stole from Richtofen)  and started patching you up.  Your face was VERY red from how close he was.  "What happend to forehead? " he asked,  concern in his voice.  You blushed even more from embarssement,  but was like,  FUCK IT!  "I accidentaly ran into a wall,  pretty hard I guess... " you said,  VERY embaressed by it.  He laughs and continues patching you up.  After he's done,  you get up,  of the workbench,  "Thanks Nikki" you said and kissed his cheek.  WAIT.  He blushed and your face was now the color of Juggernog.  "IM SO SORRY!  I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WAS TH-" you were interrupted by his lips on yours.  You,  of course,  kissed back,  PASSIONATELY.  You two break away,  still blushing.  "(Y/n),  I love you,  and you have healed my broken heart..." He said.  You smile at this and said,  "Awww,  I love you too Nikki! " you two share another PASSIONATE kiss.  Little did you two know,  that Takeo was hiding behind a bunch of boxes,  smiling at this. 

SORRY IF ITS BAD! GOODBUE MEIN LEIBLINGS!!