How they react when you talk

HEY,  IM NOT DEAD!

Tank: "Ya sure?"

Me: "Fuuuuuuu- no"

Tank: "BIIIIIIIIIITCH"

Me: ;-;

This was requested by Zombiegirl777
---------------------------------------------------------

U! Tank: "Damn~ fuckin hot~" he then looked around to find where the voice was coming from but ended up just sighing and doing *cough cough* QUESTIONABLE *cough cough cough* things.

P! Tank: "Man,  I wish I could meet that woman~" He then proceeded to day dream and lick his lips at the thought of holding the woman behind that voice.

U! Eddy: "OH~ JA JA JA~ TALK MORE JOU BEAUTIFUL SPECIMEN!" He screamed and drooled over your voice,  making questionable noises.

P! Eddy: He would blush and mumble to himself about how amazing the voice was,  then smack face first into the wall from thinking too much.

U! Takeo: "Hmmmm,  voice is honorable!" He would then proceed to shout about how honorable your voice was and yell,  "HONOR TO THE VOICE! "

P! Takeo: "Are those my ancestors speaking? No... It is not... But the voice sounds...  Female,  and...  Beautiful" he would continue to ponder on your voice.

U! Nikolai: *burps* "OH! I HEAR VOICE! Must be vodka!" he then drunkenly laughs. "So sexy! Sound better than wives!" he then laughs more and passes the fuck out from all dat VOOODDKAA.

P! Nikolai: "Voice is beautiful da? Nikolai must be drunk... Wait,  Nikolai has no vodka TO be drunk on!" he then giggles excitedly.  "i wonder what girl looks like"