My little sweetheart 私の小さな甘い心 (valentine's day)

Valentine's day.

The boys in class 1-A paid most of their attention towards Y/N, except one boy in particular, Shoto Todoroki.

Including Bakugo Katsuki was in on writing the girl a letter! Shocking, right?

Y/N set a little box for her gifts just like everybody else did. She stood up from her desk and walked towards the girls in the back chatting away, "hey y/n!" Ochako called out and the girls waved. "Hey girls" I smiled and waved back, "any luck from lover boy?" Asked Mina, I shook my head, "aw man! I could've sworn I saw his eyes turn to hearts when he'd talk to you!" The girls nodded in agreement.

"Today is Valentines Day and I made something special for all of you girls" I handed out little notes to every girl, "I hope you like them!" "Thank you Y/N!" I walked away to my desk and sat down. I looked down at my box and saw a couple of letters neatly placed into it.

One by one I pulled them out and read them. How sweet of my classmates to do this for me, I hugged all the letters close to my chest. I read the names below the letters and noticed one was missing.

Maybe... He didn't want me to be his valentine? I sighed and looked back at the letters, and walked up to the boys who were busily chatting away at their 'manly talk.'

"Thank you guys for these letters, they were so sweet!" I smiled widely, "Y-Yeah! Don't mention it!" Kirishima looked away and scratched the back of his head.

"You guys are the sweetest and I appreciate you all!" I hugged each one of them thanking them, including Bakugo. "DON'T HUG ME DAMN WOMAN" he blushed a slight shade of red and huffed. "Alright, alright!"

I walked back to my seat, but felt this empty feeling in my chest. I rested my head on my hand and stared out the window. I closed my eyes and sighed.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder that made me open my eyes. "Hey" I recognized the voice, "Hey" I looked up to meet his eyes. Shoto Todoroki. He pulled a chair from a random desk and sat in front of me, his eyes radiating warmth and kindness. "Here" he handed me a little box with a heart sealing it. I blushed deeply and smiled.

I felt the class stare at me and him, the girls squealing and the boys crossing their arms looking at the little scene.

I gently opened the box, making sure not to rip the heart in the front and pulled out the contents from it. A letter was neatly placed on top of the other contents. I grabbed it and opened it.

To: My little sweet heart
From: Shoto Todoroki

I looked up from it and smiled even wider, was he always his cute?

I know I'm not the best at expressing myself face to face but I just wanted to let you know you are the prettiest flower in the garden. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw you for the first time. Such a lovely rose, left alone. I picked it out and held it close to me. So now I tell you.. Please be my Valentine?

I looked up from the letter, and tears threatened my eyes. He took a freshly picked, gorgeous burgundy rose from the box, and placed it behind my ear.

"I wanted to personally give this to you, so I could hear what your reply would be" red taint his cheeks. "Todoroki.." I couldn't believe this, I wanted to cry but I also wanted to squeal.

"So? Will.. you be my.. va-valentine?" His English sounded so cute.. "Yes!" I stood up as well as he, and hugged me tightly. I placed a gentle kiss on his lips and he smiled.

"T-Todoroki! You smiled" I giggled, "get used to it, because I only do it because you make me smile."

I could hear Mina loudly squealing and telling everybody, "I knew it! I told you!"

Valentine's day couldn't get any sweeter..

A/N: I debated whether to post this or not, but here it is! also I apologize deeply for not updating daily! I've been super busy with school and running errands!