Judgement

(Warning: Hard graphic stuff )

Important Message; Please read:

We all had a time where we began to not love ourselves but as a matter of fact some didn't experience that, I've had suffer from depression but I had gone over pass that by giving myself some pushes of encouragement and appreciation by thinking positively in my mind.

If one of you are over coming with depression just remember to love and appreciate yourself by having yourself think of all the people who are important to you but if you feel you are not loved for who you are talk to me and I will be gladly to keep you company. End...

Continue story...

One day....when I first felt like everyone was ignoring me or my sibling got all the attention I felt like I wasn't loved or when I hangout with my friends I still felt a bloody hole in my heart as if the world was cold as ever. I felt misplaced like an old shady book that doesn't belong with the new books on a shelf I felt like the color of the world slowly fade.

Right when I got out of school and got home, I would always lock myself inside the bathroom, layed there and looked to the mirror. I kept looking over there, kept judging and more judging. Finally when that ended I started to think of the worse stuff I started to think about what would've happened if I ended my life and I started making little scratches on my arm not to deep just hard enough to make small scratches.

I did it because I wanted to feel hurt but I slowly overcame that and started to open up my own shell and this is why I made this kind of book if anyone needs help or needs some to understand them. I'm here.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

If you feel unloved, just to let you know that someone in the real world loves you.