PROLOGUE

✧ Destined Legacy ✧| Introduction

✧ Introduction ✧~  𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖊  ~

Introduction
~  𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖊  ~

* . ✧ . *

~ Thrusday, August, 18 ~

  𝘼 𝙍𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙀𝙑𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙒𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙊𝙁 𝙁𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙂𝙐𝙀 𝙀𝙎𝘾𝘼𝙋𝙀𝘿 𝙈𝙔 𝘽𝙊𝘿𝙔 in a small yawn, my view began to blurry and grow dark through the last ticking minutes of Algebra class but of course I couldn't manage to miss anything from the new concept Mr. Valden was teaching today on the projector so I kept my eyes focused at the board until the bell rang in the class. The commotion of small whispers increased throughout my classmates chirping behind me as others quitely wrote down notes with pen clicks and small scribbles as my teacher spoke. School was always the same old, same old schedule besides the different classes I had each day in the week, but today particularly felt different from others but I couldn't figure out why or put my finger on it, it was kinda unexplainable you just never had the feeling before I guess, it all started ever since I woke up this morning while eating breakfast with my parents and a couple of weeks before.

"Well that's the wrap of the lesson students, if there is any questions about today's concept please ask me at the end of this class before you all leave, have a wonderful day to all of you!" Mr. Valden announced, the school bell immediately rings after he talks.

I started to grab my notebook and pens off my desk, placing them all organized in my backpack in a quick matter with no rush. I soon grabbed my backpack, excitedly making my way out the class and out to the open hallway to the schools campground.

" Have a great afternoon Mr. Valden " I shouted goodbye as he erases his board.

"Same for you Ms. Audriana, have a good one " He nodded, giving a small wave as I headed out the class.

Everyone made their way by the door as I urge to push through from the others who rudely shove from behind. When someone roughly pushed me from my shoulders with others in front following I stumbled put form the impact, causing my sport bag and all my ballet clothing fall all over the floor creating a scene.

I apologized as others walked out in front of me.

"Sorry, sorry I'm so sorry! "

"Ughh watch it!" I exclaimed as I quickly knelt down, picking up clothing I examined my pink leggings which had black footprint marked on the knee.

I groaned in total annoyance dropping my eyes onto the ground. "Just great....."

" People could be real jerks, don't let them get under your skin" An unknown voice echoed feet away from her

I hissed, shoving my stained pink leggings in my lavender gym bag under my point shoes. "Tell me about it"

" Well that's highschool for us but thanks for the reminder anyways"