~ SURPRISE INOUBLIABLE ~

Destined Legacy ✧| Chapitre 1

CHAPITER UN~ la surprise inoubliable

CHAPITER UN
~ la surprise inoubliable

* . ✧ . *

A/N Just letting you now, heads up this chapter is a pretty long..... I'm sorry I tried to keep short and sweet but I unfortunately went over that standard aghh (classic me lol) but overall I hope you enjoy the chapter throughout :) I would appreciate it so much if you all took your time to read and show some love & support 💕 btw the chapter titles will be french but the rest is english ~

~ Wednesday August 25th ~

Audriana's P.O.V

My steps echoed through the house, making my way to my room. I entered the small hallway leading to my room and quickly rehearse the steps as my mind spins with the choreography of the dance. Without the music, my body begins to move. Tiptoeing across the polished wooden floor, my feet dancing with harmony as I toss in turned gracefully down the halls, my cheek rose to a smile as I twirled down the hall, till my feet halfway gave up on me as for my white converse did not have the ability for dancing in them, which could have ended by severely hurting my ankle.

Dancing down the hall, I made it to my room settling on my hand on the shiny, cold doorknob clicking when I pushed in. The scent of lavender swirled all around my room when I entered.

Tossing my backpack on my desk I flung myself onto my bed not giving a care of the world at that moment. " What a day! " Footsteps echoed on the hardwood floor from the stairs until there was a small knock on my door.

"Come in " I loudly muffled, my face buried in my pillow.

"Sorry to disturb you dear, I just came here to say that dinner is almost ready" She answered, creaking through my door, holding a plate with a batch of glazed scones.

She placed the plate down on my desk, walking toward my bedside.

" Is everything alright? " She laughed picking up my locks of brown hair off my face, staring at me with tender eyes.

"Oh, I'm fine, just trying to settle in back at from the chaos I finally escaped which I like to call highschool " I sarcastically exclaimed, although I really like school sometimes at times like these days which in particular puts me at my lowest mood of exhaustion and annoyance.

But of course, always having my closest friends around in my busy school days makes it going there always better.

"Maybe today was a bit hasty than others, it will all shift to the better soon you've only been back to school for the first day" She comforted as she brushed my hair, sitting alongside my bed.