[5] OVERNIGHT?!

It was 6pm in the evening, the squad was separated. Hinata and Kageyama went home together as they lived nearby each other and meanwhile, the other two made their way to a convenient store to grab milk buns.

"Hey, do you wanna hang out somewhere else? Grabbing some food would be great. What do you think about Ichiran[1]?" He pointed at an outlet.

"Ooooo... Yeah. That's a great idea. I'm starving." You tapped your stomach.

He ordered Beef Ramen, meanwhile you ordered (ramen if your choice). The wait was long. However it was worth the while.

Time Lapse

Kuroo was walking you home, purring at you, teasing you and laughing. Just as you reached your doorstep, you rummaged through your bag.

"Kuroo... I can't find my keys."

"Did you leave it inside? Are your parents... Okay nevermind. Do you wanna stay over my house?"

"My parents are on a business trip. I left my keys in the house. Are your parents okay with me staying over your house?" You intertwined your fingers together. Hoping they would be okay with you around for a while.

"My parents and I live in different houses. You can stay for the night and we'll see how it goes. I live 10 minutes away from you." A shit-eating, annoying smirk was plastered on his face.

"Oh... About clothes-"

"No need to worry. You can wear mine. Since it's still early- *looks at phone.* it's 7:45pm, we can head to the store to buy some daily needs. Like your lady stuff." He pointed with his thumb backwards.

"Sure, thanks. Kuroo." You smiled happily.

-Kuroo's POV-

She smiled at me! Oh my god. Bless me. My wishes came true. The day I have long awaited. Yes! I thought to myself.

"We'll head to Primark. They have the best lady stuff there." I recommended.

"Well Sir, how do you know?" A casual smile plastered on her face.

"Online. Don't ask. Let's just make a move before it closes." I blushed.

-Reader's POV-

Just as we got all of my daily needs, we got to his house. And JUST as soon as I got to the front of his gates,

"HOLD UP PAUSE. PAUSE. THIS IS YOUR HOUSE?!" You pointed at the golden tinted gates.

"Yeah? Isn't it normal to have houses? Like... I'm sorry if it's a shitty house." He shrugged, pulling out a small remote control with 2 buttons which probably is for the small gates and the bigger gate as I thought. He pressed the button on the right, opening a small gate from the right hand corner of the big gate. We entered upon the gates, taking a stroll along the pebbled pathway to the door of his house. It even had a white limousine parked at the corner of the house!

"It's an amazing house. You have a fucking SWIMMING POOL! AND LOOK! A TENNIS COURT." You face drooped in awe.

"Technically it's not only a tennis court but also a multi-purpose court." He mentioned.

"What court is that mixed of?"

"Badminton, tennis, volleyball, basketball... A few." He slanted his lips as he shrugged. "My parents got this as their engagement house but when they were divorced, all three of us lived separately and for sure, they didn't wanna live in this humongous house. And after all, I need more people in this house cuz I'm starting to feel lonely." He opened a grand wooden door, pushing it open with a grunt and... Shit just turned real. The ceiling was so high even a chandelier was drilled in! The windows were just about as high as the ceiling and the lounge area was bigger than the first floor of your house even though yours was a bungalow! His was a mansion!

"There's 7 floors, 17 guest rooms, 20 main bed rooms, 3 kitchens and 28 toilets. Help yourself. The pantry is always full of food. Whichever you crave for. The chefs and butlers all went home. So help yourself for now. They are already notified upon your arrival. So just relax. You'll see them once in the morning tomorrow, Sunday. Do you want me to lead you to your room in case you get lost?" You and him got into the lift, pressing a the number '4' button. Sending you and him to a room beside his.

"This is your room. Right?"

"No (Y/N), it's yours. Mine's beside yours. Whenever you need me, just opened that door over there." He pointed the door that's was built in, beside a bed. You face turned purple in shock.

"What is it?"

"Nothing. I mean... I didn't expect the guest rooms to be this big." You stretched your arms. As he placed paper bags and after bags and after bags on the carpeted floor beside a coffee table set that had a cushioned seat.

"Oh my. The view, it's... Beautiful!" You stared at the sea view. The night sky. The stars were shining brightly. As bright as polished diamonds. Surrounding the golden moon.

"Yeah. Sun sets would be a view to look at. I'll be going now, go clean yourself up. It's quite late already."

You looked at your phone: Time: 9:00PM.

You placed your phone on the side table of your bed, walking to the door of your room, locking it. You undressed yourself, walking in to the toilet. It had a huge bathtub that could fit two people. A shower head with a heck lot of space. And as for the sinks, it had three. It was marbled and had a golden tap.

After bathing, you put on your new set of undergarments, knowing that you wouldn't be needing clothes just yet as you were about sleep for the night. You dried your hair, covered yourself under the quilts, plugged the charger in your phone, switched off the table lamp and slept.

Word Count: 973

ICHIRAN- a well known ramen restaurant in Japan or probably worldwide, just so if you don't know.