[6] Morning Surprises

Darkness and fatigue overwhelmed your physical and mental self. You fell into a deep slumber when you suddenly feel a warm heat source join you under the quilts. It's warmth radiating from its surface. It made you feel comfortable. You turned to the other side, feeling an arm curl and snake over your waist, moving higher, around your neck, pulling you closer. You pulled it over your cheek that was covered by the pillow. Placing the hand over your cheek gently before rubbing and hugging onto the arm comfortably.  Squeezing with with your hands and chest. Cuddling it.

Time Lapse

You woke up blurry eyed. Waking up to the feel of the sun's bright, golden rays radiate on your face and eyes. The sea breeze made you have chills down your spine. You got up, grunting from the soreness in your body. Squinting your eyes to see a beautiful sea view. The seagulls calling. Waves gushing. Hitting on the surfaces of rocks. It sounded so soothing. The stay over really wasn't a dream. It really happened. You felt like a queen. You fell back into bed. Still feeling the warmth you felt last night. However, this time the arm was around your waist. You couldn't give a shit. You still remembered you locked the doors. So there was no way anyone could get in. It could probably be your pillow. You dug your head under the radiating heat source. You closed your eyes. Moaned in comfort. You hugged it back. The scent... So addictive. You inhaled further. Collecting all the scent. A body pillow? No. A normal pillow? No. It's... Moving... It's breathing? Why do I hear heart beats? Wait-

"Morning sexy, beautiful." A deep croaky, sleepy voice was whispered in your ear. You looked up. It was Kuroo. You were in his arms the whole time. Throughout the night. For hours!

"Hey... Morning." You still weren't aware of the situation. You were still under 'conclusion' from your sleep. Stretching your body, releasing the tensions of your muscles.

"Sexy huh? In your lingerie and all~" His golden orbs ran down your perfect figure. Licking his lips as he grins pervertically.

"Huh??? Wha-?" You frowned. Looking under the covers, you remembered you don't sleep in clothes but only in your undergarments. "Hentai!" You screamed at the top of your lungs. Kicking him off the bed. Grabbing your pillow and throwing it in his face. You picking up the other pillow covering your face and using he quilts to cover your body. You revealed half of your face, looking and admiring him. 'Damn daddy... His abs... That's kinda fuckin... Hot.' You thought to yourself.

"I smell good and look sexy, don't I?" He got up from the marbled floor, shuffling to the bed, whispering on your ear. "That's my pillow." His breath tingling down your neck as he exhaled. He laughed softly as he winked and stuck a tongue out.

"Oh my god! Fucking kill me!" You threw his pillow at him. "How did you get in?!" He looked at you dumbfounded. Pointing at the door, linking to his room. "Fuck me." You whispered to yourself.

"Excuse me?" He asked.

"Excuse you! Get out please. Mr. HENTAI CAT. THANK YOU!!!" You pointed the door and thanked him sarcastically.

Kuroo's POV

I placed my pillow over my couch to hide my tent in my boxers. 'Jesus. Y/N is so hot. She's not even taunting me with anything. She's barely even trying. I only just need her to wear her lingerie and she just gets me so hard.' I thought to myself as I shuffled my way back to my room. I had to soothe myself.  I sat on my bed. Rubbing my tent. I moaned. "A-ah~" My rubbing became more vigorous. "Y/N, why are you so-A-ah~" I pushed down my boxers, removing them. I began picture obscene things in my mind. I rubbed the head of my cock. Imagining Y/N sucking and pumping my dick. It made me sexually sensitive. I curled my fingers. Forming a tube like shape with my hand. I pumped my dick faster and more vigorously. I felt myself twitch. I was reaching my climax. Holding it in, my core was flexed. My face, squinted. Sweat dropped down my neck from my forehead, it twitched again. My head was thrown aback, becoming a panting mess. Not being able to hold it any longer, I released the tension, feeling my hot, white seed squirting out. My body felt warm, my face was red. Dropping to the bed as fatigue overwhelmed me. I was as usual, hoping Y/N being a virgin. I had to make her mine.

Suddenly, a knock on my door linking to Y/N's room, broke the silence. I put on my boxers, cleaned my sweat and opened.

Reader's POV

"Everything alright?" You asked, poking your head in, looking at the surroundings, Kuroo's bedsheets were creased. Probably he was sitting and chilling there.

"Yeah." He was panting.

"I heard you moaning. Did you hit something or do something?" You looked at his body, pacing everywhere. No sign of any injury.

"Yeah I hit my leg. I hit my leg by accident when I was carrying this Dumbbells." He pointed at a corner full of his gymming equipments.

"Can I have some clothes? Sorry." You scratched your head nervously.

"Oh sure. Hang on." He walked to his wardrobe, taking s sweater. Helping you to put it on as he puts it over your head, pulling it down. You noticed sweat on his chest. Trickling down.

"Are you sure you hurt your leg? You crossed your arms. You sensed something was wrong.

"Ye-yeah..." He hesitantly nodded as he blushed. You touched his tinted cheeks.

"For sure, you didn't hurt yourself and I'm sure you did some thing else. You're blushing baby boy." You giggled. "Why is that so? What did you do? Did you do something wrong? You pointed in his face, smirking at him sheepishly.

"N-No! No! No! How will I possibly do something wrong? I know my limits. Now go clean yourself up. Breakfast is waiting for us. Go, go." He pushed you out of his room gently. Closing the door. Pulling up the sweater to cover up half of your face, you inhaled, taking in all the scent from the sweater.

'Oh my. It smells so much like him.' You thought to yourself. 'No! No! No! I can't possibly be such a pedophile. I need to stop.' I tapped my hot flushed cheeks as I squealed nervously. 'I'm not suppose to be enjoying his scent and like him to such extents. In fact, I'm not suppose to like him! What's going on in my head?! I'm so unsure of my feelings."

Word Count: 1131