[11] Lost For Words

Before we start with this chapter, I would like to highlight several points. Well... The story is going to have a lot of dialogues (maybe) cuz I guess, this chapter is the most crucial part. Which is also for the reader herself and Kuroo's future relationship. It's going to be a lot more detailed and slightly complicated I believe. However, I sincerely do hope you guys would enjoy it! Thank you and happy reading!!!
----------------------

Narrator's POV
You entered upon the room that you once stayed over. Everything was still the same, your clothes folded and stacked neatly and segregated according from home clothes to pajamas and to clothes that were meant for outings. Your uniforms were neatly hung in the cupboard. Your eyes lit up, seeing the admirable blue sea, along with the pale yellowish sands reflecting against golden-orange rays of the sun set.The curtains drifting in the air along with the sea breeze from the outside of the balcony. Inhaling deeply once again, you smelled the unforgettable scent of the ocean. Hearing Mother Nature itself call out soothed your tenseness. Sensing your soon-to-be boyfriend's presence, you let him enter your room, closing the door behind him. Hooking your own index into his, you pulled him to the coffee table set. Two chairs that were neatly positioned which faced the glass doors of the balcony. You both sat there. Talking.

"I... Have no words." You looked down, having your face to be parallel to your thighs as your hands clenched onto your knees tight. You were getting nervous. Not aware of the outcome. You couldn't see what was ahead of you.

"I love you and I really wish our relationship would be able escalate further more than just being a soon-to-be boyfriend of yours as it is now." He looked into your eyes as you stared right back into his golden yellow orbs. They were glistening with the reflection of the sun set from the outside. Grabbing ahold of your right hand as he sat on your right, he stared into your [E/C] orbs seriously. He has never been so serious in any of the confessions he made to you... He seems serious this time round... Still feeling the warm sensation of his hand on your wrist, you returned him with a bright attractive smile. "I love you too." I blushed. "I too. Wish that our relationship can escalate further but I want to take things slow even if you're my boyfriend. I don't want to hurt any of our feelings based in both sides. My parents, your parents and us. We have to be considerate about our situation. I hope you are really aware of what I'm trying to point out in." Changing the positions of both of your hands with his. Your fingers interlocked with his coarse skinned, long fingers. Rubbing his hand lightly with your thumb for a few seconds. He looked at you in awe. "I... You... Left me spe-speechless..." His mouth left slightly open.

Kuroo's POV
'This was in fact my first time having to really see [Y/N] to be so serious and honest. I'm utterly left speechless. I don't what to reply her with. I can't say something so stupid. One wrong move, I'll screw everything up. I can't... Should I kiss her? No... But she enjoys kissing me... I-' My train of thoughts broke down. I couldn't see what was coming ahead of me either. Her lips were on mine. Feeling her warm soft lips on mine. This kiss was definitely different from those last few other times when I kissed her. It felt more passionate, there was more lust in it... I can't bring myself to stop it.

Narrator's POV
You reached to his face, pulling in closer, even though you knew he was deep in thoughts, you decide to keep his mind off from being affected from it. You shut your eyes, holding onto your breath, rubbing your lip onto his. Pushing your jaw closer to his, trying to kiss harder. You were not going to hold yourself back anymore. You're not going to make the same mistake as last time. You're going to make it right. You pulled away, as you both broke away from the lustful kiss, you both panted. "I-I... Am really serious about this relationship and I won't make the same mistake as last time which was to avoid you. I won't do that." You revealed your orbs with your eyelids. Looking at him straight into his. Looking right into him. Your forehead leaned on his. You got up on your feet, grabbing ahold of your phone from your pocket, you looked at the time:

"7:04PM" It was time for you to clean yourself up and have dinner. Adjusting your uniform properly, you looked up to Kuroo as he got up too. "We should clean ourselves up. It's been a long day and we haven't eaten anything after school since. I'm hungry." You stomach rumbled which put you and Kuroo into a roar of hysterical laughter. "Alright. I'll get it done soon. I'll see you downstairs for late dinner at 8:30PM." That was when he went into his own room by the other door in your room which was connected. Closing on the balcony doors, you looked at the sea view one last time. You undressed yourself, switching on your favorite song before getting the volume blasted and humming along with it. Dipping your foot into the filled bathtub, you squealed. "Eee! Fuck it cold! Sonnuva' biatch." You cussed.

Despite the times we were lost for words, we were still able to express the love we have for one another without a second thought.

Word count: 958

Well... This is short. However, I really hoped that you loved how the story reveals how the reader discussed about the relationship seriously with Kuroo. Please leave a vote in if you enjoyed reading it! If you have yet to follow my account, go ahead and check me out! Buhbye!

~信義 away! 🐱🌚