Chapter 14- The Babies

~ABBY'S P.O.V.~ 

When we got in the car I sat down and had the worst pain. I don't know if I'm gonna to be able to do this if it's already this bad. We are like 10 minutes from the hospital right now. We stopped and I looked up and saw that we were stuck in traffic. Could this get any worse???? I feel another sharp pain. 

"Soda, Hurry Up Please! I am in so much pain," I finally got out.

"Baby I'm trying," He said and then got out of the car.

He went up to a cop car in front of us. He started talking to the cop. When he was done he got in the car. The cop started the sirens and lights. Everyone moved out of the way and Soda and I got through. We finally got to the hospital and then the Cop got out of the car and got a wheel chair. I got out of the car slowly because I couldn't move very slowly. When I finally got out, the gang and the girls was here. I got in the wheel chair and Soda rolled me inside of the hospital. He went up to the counter.

"I need a room for my wife. She is in labor," Soda said and I smiled at the fact that he thinks of me as his wife.

"Sir what is your Wife's name?" she asked.

"My name is Abigail Jennings," I said.

"Okay, come with me," she said and we nodded. She took us to a room. "The doctor will be here in a minute."

"Ma'am can you get my friends and bring them in here there is 12 of them," I said and then felt more pain. 

"Yeah."

Then she walked out. It was a few minutes until they walked in. They looked like they were happy but scared about it too. I smiled at them but felt some more pain. This time it was so bad that I held my stomach. I really hope this goes by fast.

"You guys will have to leave when I am actually pushing. Everyone but Soda will have to leave," I said.

"How are you doing?" Dal asked. Dal and I have been becoming closer. He is like my older brother.

"It hurts a lot," I said. Then Dr. Monroe walked in.

"Abigail, are these your friends?" he asked

"Yes," I said.

"Okay well you have to change into this hospital gown," he said. I made the gang and doctor walk out while I changed. "Okay I'm gonna see how dilated you are." I nodded and let him do his thing. "You are going really fast. You are already ready to start pushing."

"Okay, guys you have to leave. Soda will come to get you when I'm ready." They all left.

~DALLY'S P.O.V.~ 

I am so worried about her. She is my little sister. When I walked in and saw her all that pain I just wanted to punch something. I know it's natural but I can't help it. I would feel so bad if something happened to her or the babies. 

"Babe, are you okay?" Beka asked me.

"Yah I'm just worried," I replied.

I just can't wait to meet the babies. I know I hate kids but I think they are going to be another situation. Since they are Abby's I wanna try and hold them. I just can't wait to see if she is okay. I don't think anyone expected her to be able to carry a baby let alone two. She was so tiny. I look up and see Soda. I think it's been a few hours but I don't know.

"You can come in now," he said. We all got up and went to the room.

~SODA'S P.O.V.~

She just went through all of that I feel so bad for her. The babies are perfectly healthy. They are so adorable too. I got to hold them for the first time. It wasn't like anything I've ever done before. I already know that I am going to protect these babies. I don't know what I would do if they got hurt. Abby looked at me and nodded towards the door. I knew that meant to go get the gang. I gave her Abby and she was holding both of them and it was cute. I got them and Dally was the first one in the door.

~ABBY'S P.O.V.~ 

I saw the guys come through the door and Dally was the first one there. I thought it was sweet he cared but he wouldn't admit it to me because he wants me to think that he doesn't when he really does. 

"Guys meet Aria Sophia and Lucas James Curtis. Do you want to hold them?" I asked they nodded. I looked at them and Dal was looking at Abby. I handed her to Dal. I handed Lucas to Pony. Dal sat down while holding her and the guys and girls were passing around Lucas.

"Hi, I'm Dally. I'm gonna be your God Father. You can call me Uncle Dal though. You know you look just like you mom. But when you are a little older we are going to cause trouble for your mommy and daddy," Dal said. I smiled at what he said but I'm the only one who heard it. 

"Dal we want to hold Aria. You take Lucas," Two-Bit complained. Dal gave them Aria and took Lucas. Soda came and sat by me. The doctor walked in.

"When can I leave?" i asked.

"Tomorrow morning," He said. I nodded and he walked out.

"Guys go home and get some sleep. You can come by the house tomorrow when we get home," I said. They put the babies in the hospital crib thing, said thier goodbyes, and left. "Soda when we were checking in you called me your wife. Do you really see me like that?"

"Yes, I love you. Now get some sleep you had a long day," He said. 

"Ok, I love you. Good night Prince Charming," I said.

"Good night Princess," he said. We went to sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well she had her babies on Easter. I hope you liked it. Vote or Comment if you want. BYE!!!!!