Chapter 15- 1 Year Anniversary

~July 6~

ABBY'S P.O.V. 

 Well today is mine and Soda's one year anniversary. About a year ago I thought I wasn't in love with him but now I know I am 100% in love with Sodapop Patrick Curtis. I just hope he feels the same. We decided to spend the whole day together. Dally said him and Beka could come over to watch Aria and Luke. We already got the papers that said who the godparents are. Lexi and Steve are the godparents for Luke. Beka and Dally are the godparents for Aria. Dally has been at my house every day since the babies were born which is almost 3 months. I think it is really sweet. 

Well it is 9 in the morning and Soda is still asleep so I thought I would give him a little preview of tonight. So you could say I'm gonna tease him.  I rolled over and put one leg and hand on both sides of him. I started kissing him on the lips and made my way to his rockhard chest. By this time he was awake and smirking. I got down to his boxer line. I started tugging at it and then I hurried up and got off the bed. 

"You're such a tease," He said while getting up and chasing me.

I ran down the stairs and tried to hide. I hid behind a curtain because I didn't know where else to go. He was acting like he didn't know where I was for a few minutes. He finally went up to the curtain and revealed me. He picked me up and started spinning me around since he was finally able to pick me up. I lost all of my baby fat. So now I'm my short and skinny self. 

"Babe before we go do anything for our anniversary can I get my hair done. I also want to get a tattoo," I asked in a seductive voice that I knew he loved so much. 

"Yes, since I love you," he replied, "but you have to do something for me." I knew he wanted something dirty so since its me I played along.

"And what would that be big boy?" I asked putting my arms around his neck.

"You and I take a shower together."

"You know I would do anything for you."

I jumped on him and wraped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. We started full on making out. Soda turned us around and put my back to the wall. I love when he takes charge. It is so hot. I was ready to do it right then and there until we heard the door.

"Come on guys get a room," Dally said. I jumped off of him and walked up to Dally and Beka.

"Excuse me but this is my house. I can do whatever I please where ever I please. If you have a problem with that get out of my house Dal," I said because it pisses him off when I stand up to him. He won't do anything though because he sees me as a little sister.

"Whatever, when are you guys leaving," Beka saidchanging the subject.

"Whenever we are done showering together," I said as I smirked and looked at Dal. He didn't seem to happy. I grabbed Soda and pulled him upstairs to our room. We got undressed and got ready to get in the shower. Soda is so sexy and he still has his bed head. I love it. 

"Can't we just do it now and later?" Soda begged.

"Nope but you'll get a sneak peek right now," I said and dragged him in the shower.

I did exactly what I said I was going to do just now. We got out and I went to the closet and started looking in it and Soda came up behind me and he was still naked. I smiled and he let go. I was confused at  first but then a box came in front of me.

"Wear this," he said. 

I opened it and it was so beautiful. I saw a heart necklace with a diamond haging in the middle and a heart tiara. I also saw black heels. Then I pulled out a dress. It was a long blue dress with sequence at the top. I couldn't figure out why he did all of this. I hugged and started crying of happiness.

"Well I have something for you to wear too. I was gonna save it for later but it would go perfectly with this," I said and gave him a black suit with a blue tie.

"Now you can actually be my princess," he said.

"And you can be my prince charming. I'm gonna get my hair done and stuff like that. While I do that you go hang out with the guys. Then I will pick you up and we can get ready ok," I said. he nodded and we got in sweats.

I got in the car and dropped Soda off. I decided to get my tattoo first. I went to the tattoo palor. I got in right away because no one was there. I decided to get a music note on my foot right next to my little toe. It hurt like a bitch but oh well. After that I went to the hair salon. I got my perm first. After they finished that I got my hair died blonde with a black underneath. I thought it looked really good. By the time I was done I realized I had to pick him up soon. I decided to go to the wig store and pick up a wig that looked like my old hair style.

I picked him up and we went home and got ready he was ready before I could even get dressed. He went downstairs to talk to Dally and Beka. I got my dress, heels, and necklace on. My heels still showed my tattoo. I took off the wig and put it away. I did my makeup really pretty. Then I did my hair and put the tiara on. I thought I looked pretty. I wonder what we are doing. I went downstairs and Soda, Dal, and Beka stared at me in amazement. Soda blindfolded me and and picked me up and put me in the car. We stopped and He said to wait here. After a few minutes he came back and took me out of the car. He took the blindfold off and a picnic was there. There were candles and everything I've always wanted. We went and sat down.

"This is amazing," I said.

"Your amazing. I can't beileve you are actually with me," Soda said.

"I'm not surprised we are together. I knew I wanted you. You stole my heart. Which is why I got you this," I said and gave him the most expensive tool kit that I had engraved 'You are min forever and always. Don't forget it' 

"I love it. Let's eat," and we did eat.  We had chicken, salad, and potatoes. After we ate, we had dessert which was my favorite Choclate Cheesecake.

SODA'S P.O.V. 

I'm so nervous. The guys know and are okay with it. We finished eating. I held my hand out and turned on a radio and it was a station that was all slow songs. It was night so we are going to dance in the moonlight. We were dancing and then I Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley. When it said I can't help falling in love with you, I got down on one knee and held her hand.  

"Abigail Grace Jennings I have loved you for as long as I have known you. We have two beautiful babies. I know that I want you forever. Will you do me the honors and marry me?" I asked and pulled out the ring.

ABBY'S P.O.V. 

We were dancing and then I Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley. When it said I can't help falling in love with you, I got down on one knee and held her hand.  I started freaking out!!

"Abigail Grace Jennings I have loved you for as long as I have known you. We have two beautiful babies. I know that I want you forever. Will you do me the honors and marry me?" Soda asked. Should I? He pulled out a gorgeous ring that had a huge diamond in the middle and had little diamonds aroung the whole ring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well he finally asked. What will she say? Is she ready for this? I don't know

Her Date outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/princess/set?id=130943446

Her ring- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=130943644

I'm sorry I'm not updating often It's hard without a computer. I will try to update more often. Vote or Comment!!! BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!