baby what you wishin for?

Marianas POV

Mason and I have been best friends since Middle School and ever since then we've been inseparable.  "you want to go see a movie or something?" I ask Mason as we walk out of one of our favorite restaurants, Tender Greens.  " I cant. I have to go meet up with one of my friends. He has a show tonight so I'm going to go for support." Mason smiled.

"you have other friends besides me? damn." i chuckled while reaching into my purse to grab my car keys. " Dont you have a date tonight anyways? What's his name...Noah?" he teases. I roll my eyes as i throw him the keys. " Yeah, but he's not picking me up till later." I get in the passenger side as Mason starts the car.

" Why dont you bring him along and yall two can come to the show as well?" Mason offers. I shrug my shoulders.  "ill ask him but i doubt he's going to want to go to some stupid concert." i laugh while pulling my phone out of my back pocket to text Noah.

Me: Would you like to go to a concert instead of dinner? Mason invited us to tag along.

Noah: Anywhere with you is okay with me 🙃

"Okay, Noah and i will go with you. What time are you leaving? do i have time to put on a face?" i ask. " Yeah, ill go ahead and head back to your house so we can get ready," Mason says.

*at the house*

Masons POV

"you almost done in there?" i yell through the bathroom door. "we have to leave in thirty minutes. Is Noah on the way?" i ask.

Mariana walks out of the bathroom in a T-shirt dress, fishnets and high heels. I couldn't help but admire the beauty standing right in front of me. She was magnificent.  "You think Noahs gonna like it or do you think its too much?" She asks confidently. " If he doesn't think you're gorgeous then he's fucking dumb." I chuckled while walking past her towards the bathroom.  "Noah said he's here so I'm going to go let him in." She says while running to the door. I smile and shake my head while closing the bathroom door.

masonsleeps

go bestfriend, go bestfriend

go bestfriend, go bestfriend... @marianaluvsu ♥️
liked by TrippieRedd, PostMalone, and 5,329 others.
PostMalone: she's hot.

Juicewrld999: 😱😱

username: hope she falls in those heels and breaks her neccck.

username: ^^ chill.

TrippieRedd: you bringin her to the show tonight? 

Masonsleeps: @Trippieredd anywhere I go, she goes🙂

username: ^^ why fw her when u can fw me? @trippieredd

marianaluvsu: @username no ones fw anyone b :)