Chapter 2. Run

Tuesday 27 November

I sat down at my desk. I was so excited I didn't know what to do. I was going to be doing the makeup of BILLBOARD music artists. Famous ones. I'd never done makeup on such high up people before. This was a once in a lifetime thing, I felt.

Suddenly I heard the door swing open and I looked down at myself, hastily trying to make myself look as presentable as possible, as famous people were about to see me!

I awkwardly tried to compose myself and I daren't look up in case I made it awkward. This was not how I imagined I'd be when I met celebrities.
Oh God, it was so embarrassing. Why am I like this?

I took a deep breathe, ready to say hi to the celebs I knew were walking straight towards me. I was shaking. I was about to look upwards, when I heard a male voice.

"Hi, are you Kyung Ji?"

My heart stopped beating. Could it be? It couldn't be...could it? No, it couldn't. This voice was not the voice of Kim Namjoon, leader of... a worldwide idolised K-Pop group.

No, these celebrities in front of me were certainly not the one and only; Kim Namjoon, Jeon Jungkook, Kim Taehyung, Park Jimin, Kim Seokjin, Jung Hoseok & Min Yoongi. Of... BTS.

Holy shit.

They were.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Author's Notes

Important note:: all the Chapter names are named after BTS songs what's lyrics relate to the chapter and/or story. The lyric videos are obviously at the top so you can see the lyrics in English.

Posting days:: usually every OTHER day, so my next few chapters after today (7/9/18) will probably be this Monday (9/9/18). Not sure what time of day though.
I do have school & homework & revision to take care of too so I might be a little late for some Chapter releases.

Thankyou for reading✌🏼