Chapter 10. The Last

"You're very annoying. Go home." Yoongi moaned.
At this point I was fuming. I couldn't believe he had the nerve to order me around.

"Fine. I'm leaving. And if I get kidnapped on my way home I hope it haunts you!" I yelled, getting up and snatching my things from the coatpeg stand next to me. "Goodbye guys, I'll see you when I begin work. Thankyou."

"I'm leaving too. Bye." Yoongi stood up and stomped to the door too. We both stood by the door glaring at each other.

"I'm leaving first!" We both somehow said in unison.

I dived to the door handle, as did he, and I managed to open it and escape before him. I marched to the lifts and he went into the one next to it. As the doors shut. I gritted my teeth in fury. This is war, I thought to myself.

As I walked out of the building, I calmed down a little, bit I was still annoyed. Min Yoongi had completely sabotaged my first meeting with BTS since working with them, and now they were going I think I was a maniac or something. Ugh.

It was dark outside, only seven o'clock, but already pitch black. I watched my icy breath dance in the cold air as I walked to the bus stop about five minutes away.

On my way, I got an eerie feeling someone was following me. The feeling got more intense the faster I walked. I listened to the footsteps behind me and I shivered, cold and scared.

Yep, someone was definitely following me. I saw their shadow in the road next to me. It appeared they were wearing a hoodie with the hood up. I was terrified, I started to jog a little bit, and I crossed the road, but the person still followed, then I made the huge mistake of turning into a dead-ended alleyway, thinking it was a street.

Suddenly, before I could turn around, the person grabbed my hands and forced them behind my back. I struggled and screamed, yelling, "HELP! SOMEONE HELP, PLEASE!" But I was sure no one could here me in that dark alleyway. I felt the person's hand clamp around my mouth to muffle my screams and I kicked and pulled, trying to get out out their grasp. They were pulling me deeper into the alley. I was absolutely petrified, I thought for sure I was going to die.

Tears streamed down my face as I tried to escape, but I knew it was no use, the person was to strong.
I squeezed my eyes shut and awaited what was going to happen next, but suddenly, the kidnapper's hands were pulled off of my hands and face and I was free.

Out of breath, with my vision blurry from the tears, I turned round. A man stood there, a man I couldn't make out. The kidnapper was on the floor, obviously out cold.

Slowly, my vision faded and I felt someone grab my arm and back to catch me.

Everything went black.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Author's Notes

Important note:: all the Chapter names are named after BTS songs what's lyrics relate to the chapter and/or story. The lyric videos are obviously at the top so you can see the lyrics in English.

Posting days:: usually every OTHER day, so my next few chapters after today (7/9/18) will probably be this Monday (9/9/18). Not sure what time of day though.
I do have school & homework & revision to take care of too so I might be a little late for some Chapter releases.

Thankyou for reading✌🏼