Chapter one

It had only been a few days sense you moved into the town of magnolia, and you had finally brought up the courage to try and join the local guild.... or the most famous guild ever, in you opinion at least. Anyway, as you made your way to the guild you try to think of what you would have to do in order to join. 'Maybe they will ask me all kind of qustions' you thought walking up to the door of the giant guild hall. Just as you were about to open the door. You felt a hand on your sholder. You quickly pull out one of your keys and jump away from the person who was behind you. You look at his face to find a friendly smile.

   " I have never seen you around before. Are you here to join the guild" the man asks. You shyly nod your head yes, and put away your key. "Then why don't you come with me I can show you to where you need to go" He opens the door and starts to walk in. You stand there not knowing what to do. The man then pokes his head back out " you comming or not?" He asks. You then quickly walk over to him and enter the guild hall. When you walked in and stood at the doorway and looked around...after taking it all in you quickly caught up with the man who said he would help you. the two of you walked up to the counter... the man had said something but you could not hear what,

    "hello, miss?" The girl behind the counter said. this snapped you back into reality and you looked at the girl.

   "yes?" you said looking at the girl then realizing it was Mirajane strauss you gasped." your Mirajane from sorcerers weekly" the girl smiled and nodded her head.

    "indeed I am, now master Makarov is out at the moment would you mind waiting a moment while I send him a quick    letter" Mira asks.

   "that's fine." You say and Mira then disappears somewhere. you look over at the man who had helped you"thanks" you say quietly. the man looks at you and gives you another friendly smile.

    "no problem. but I never got a name" He said as the smile slowly melted away into a normal blank expression.

   "it's (y/n), nice to meet you." You say with a faint blush on your face.

   "mine is natsu, nice to meet you as well." the man named natsu said. the name rang a bell but you could not put your finger on it. Mira then appeared again.

   "The master said that he will be back soon. I hope you don't mind waiting a few minutes." she said with a smile.

   "No I don't mine waiting" you said and sat down.