Hello, Johanna

A/N- I said I'd upload soon but I didn't.... sorry. Here is the next part though :)

"And in district 12, there was over 40 people reporting the empty markets. With less and less food coming in, is district 12 on it's last legs? We go live to our-" then the power cuts out and the news reporter with the blue suit disappears. I can't believe I left my game bag in the woods. How could I have been so stupid?!

"Willow..." A soft and reassuring voice floats from the door of the living room. "I didn't mean to snap at you yesterday. I know that it was a one time thing and I know that mistakes happen. I shouldn't have raised my voice. I was just so worried about your mother and I-"

"No." I cut him off, angry at myself for messing up so badly. "It was my fault. I let myself become distracted and I shouldn't have. You were right." With that, I pull myself up off the couch and jog out the house. I couldn't take my father being nice to me when I've done something so wrong.

As I walk into town, I receive a mixture of glances, ranging from disgusted to curious to furious to sympathetic. I'm too busy trying to conceal myself that I walk right into my aunt Johanna.

"Willow!" She almost shouts and wraps me up in a death grip hug and despite my need to feel miserable and mad at myself, I smile. I smile wide because my aunt is here and she always sides with me. She never ever has given me bad advice and always knows exactly what to say. She can also be really rude and violent and a little loopy but I love her, quirks and all. "My sweetheart." She kisses my hair. "How are you?! How've you been?! How's your mother?! I bet Rye is such a big boy now! I heard the news and I don't believe them! You've always brought lots of game back-"

"I'm having some issues yes but right now, I'd just like to spend some time with you. It's been ages." I drag the conversation to another topic, the famine has left me feeling heavy hearted.

"3 months. The longest I've ever left you for." She pulls away and sweeps her eyes along my face, taking it in. "Oh dear." She tuts, standing up. What's wrong with me?

"What?!" I ask, scared to upset my aunt as well. She peers at me again, for a very long time. She pouts. She crosses her arms. Then she looks me in the eye, her eyes are stormy, you can almost see the lightning crashing on the sea.

"Your old clothes just won't do, we're buying you new ones. This second. Come." I decide there that I couldn't love my aunt any more than I do now.

~(•-•)~ ~(⚯͛)~ ~(•-•)~ ~(⚯͛)~ ~(•-•)~ ~(⚯͛)~ ~(•-•)~ ~(⚯͛)~

It's half past 2 in the afternoon, I'm struggling under the weight of about 50 bags filled with various dresses, trousers, t-shirts and skirts. I was even aloud a new pair of leather boots. I've told my aunt all about Finn, his mum, dinner, my missing game bag, mum and even how much I'm beating myself up about everything.

"Your dad's a drama queen. Sure it's important and it's your responsibility but 1 time isn't gonna kill anyone." Her mouth clamps shut because we both know that's not true. "Did you find the bag?" I nod glumly. We found the bag but it's all covered in blood, unidentified animal organs and fur. Looks like other animals got in and ate it all. I tell my aunt this and she nods solemnly.

"Well, kiddo, I hate to break it to you but I have no idea what you can do. Your parents would want you to focus on your hunting but I want to know more about Finn. I've met him a few times at parties and whatnot but we've never spoken. After his mother shut everyone out again he doesn't talk to people much." She taps her chin as she dodges a few people who are walking along the street between shops. "Are you scared Willow?" She suddenly asks. I don't reply because I don't know. I have no reason to be scared but there was something itching the back of my mind, telling me that I'd just set something much bigger into motion. And for the first time, I don't tell my aunt what I'm thinking.

A/N- Ohhhhhh, what's going on? I would just like to say now that this will be a lengthy story. It will go on for a while, hopefully it will be easier for me to upload as time goes on but maybe not ..... Comment, vote and all that lovely stuff and I will see you in the next chapter/segment/part/thingy

Blu:)x