movie night with the house

after we got back to the house we went our separate ways to shower. once i was done i changed into one of Jake's hoodies' i stole from him back in Kansas; then i put one a pair of shorter short,not booty shorts but close to it.

i went into the game room to find all the roommates, Kat and Tori in there. "hey, wanna watch a movie with us?" Aaron asked "its house movie night she has too" Sam joked " i have a life unlike you so one of the nights it is movie night i'm gonna be out on a date or something" I joked back. "oh, no you won't be on a date because you won't be dating" Jake told me, not getting that I'm joking."Also is that my hoodie" he added "Jake, i'm old enough to date and yes it is your hoodie" I retorted. i plopped down on the couch between Sam and Colby seeing as that is the only spot to sit.
"What are we watching?" I ask "Sinister" Corey tells me sounding not so happy about it. Oh God I hate scary move and Jake know its. Jake smirks at me like he planned it and I just glare at him. Aaron started the movie and sat back down with Tori as I cuddled up in a blanket.

After about twenty minutes of small jumpscare and me freaking out over them there is a big jumpscare I jump and cling into Colby nuzzling my face into his neck, "Are you ok" he whispered to me quietly, not to disturb anyone seeing as they were still watching the movie, "I-i d-dont know" I stutter out quietly. He holds me tighter as he continues to watch the movie.

A/n

If you have a question ask me and if something is wrong tell me.
I know they are moving out but I will continue writing it this way for a while until I decide to move them out then I'll move them out into the living situation the are moving out to.
Give me suggestions on what to do.