Akward tension

I woke up with a pounding headache alone in my bedroom. Jake pops his head in and says to me "why are you on the floor? Also here is some Advil and water for your hangover" " oh, god thank you so much I needed that and this is where me and Hadley fell asleep last night night. Where is Hadley any way?" I replied back " she left about 15 minutes ago, she said to call here later today." "Ok, I will. Why aren't you hungover?" I said back " I'm just not, I don't know why. Everybody else in the house is except Colby he didn't drink as much as everybody else" he says with a shrug. That's when it all hits me what happened last night, I groaned which makes Jake look at me in confusion. " what the matter?" He ask me " Its nothing I'm gonna shower" I said to him " Ok" he simply replie. Jake leaves and I gather a pair of sweat pants, a sports bra and a low cut sleeve Romanes tank top. I walk out of my room to head toward the shared bathroom. I was looking at my phone as I walk in not noticing the shower just turned off. ( the shower and the toilet are in a little room with a door and then the sinks) I run into someone looking up to see Colby with a towel wrapped around his waist. His hair was wet and tousled to the side. "Sorry" I say with a blush looking down. "It's fine" he says back and walks past me to go to his room. Does he not remember the make out session we had because it sure seems like that. Jake has said that he didn't drink so he wasn't that drunk was he? He had to of remember, right? I guess not.