The party and bad decisions

I get in the shower and clean myself then I get out and brush my hair and teeth. I didn't do much to my hair since I didn't have much time, I finally decided to wear my high waisted black jeans and my, you complete MEss shirt. I look at the clock to realize it's 8:10 I head down stairs. "Hey, Nik fashionably late I see." I hear behind me and immediately recognize the voice as my best friend that moved to L.A a couple years back. " Hadley! Hey I didn't know you where friends with the guys." I reply with excitement. She smiles and replies " I'm not but, I heard you moved up here with Jake and the roommates, I had his number and I texted and told him I was coming over and he said there was a party tonight so I came tonight instead of yesterday so I could come to the party and hang with you." "Well, let's do that then" I reply. We party till someone from the other room yells that they are playing 7 minutes in heaven. Being the drunk person I am tonight, I happily agree to play. All the single people sat down in a circle, including me, Colby and Hadley. After a few spins, it's my turn to spin. I spin and it lands on the one, The only Colby Brock, being the super wasted person I am, I went along with it and got up, so did Colby.  We went to the closet in the foyer area. All we did by the time ran out was make out, which I'm sure in the morning I'm gonna regret it a lot less than if we did something else with him. We play a bit longer and party some more until I somehow ended up on my bedroom floor beside Hadley the next morning.