Part 2

"Musa can you here me?" Called a magical voice. "Who's there?" Musa asked. "You don't remember me?" She said.
"No, who are you?" Musa called. "Your--"

"Musa!" Yelled Miss. G. "Oh um, yes?" Musa asked. "Can you not sleep in my class?"

"Sorry Miss. G"

"Anyways"

After class

"You okay Musa?" Flora asked her. "Yeah just confused" "About what?" She asked. "I don't know just a dream" Musa said as the six girls walked into their dorm.

"The boys will be coming soon" Tecna said. "Alright" Aisha said then held her head groaned. "You okay?" Bloom asked her.

"Yeah but I just felt the worst feeling"

"What was it?" Stella asked. "You know my uncle, King Neptune, his sword has strong ocean powers and I felt like it slip away" She explained.

"But how are you connected to the sword?" Tecna asked. "After I used it save my cousins it felt my love and hope, so I like bonded with its magic and I guess it felt it disappear" Aisha said.

"But how's that possible? No one can use it's powers or take it right?" Stella asked. "King Neptune's the only one who can use it's powers but someone can steal its magic"

"That only means one thing..." Bloom started.

"The oceans under attack!" The Winx said.

"The energy feels so different" Flora said. "Because the swords energy was stolen which brings the ocean energy down" Tecna said.

"The Palace!" Bloom gasped. "I feel negative energy coming from it"  Musa said. "Lets go Winx and stop this thing" Aisha said as they swam down into the Palace in Sirenix form.

"Snide, well anything?" Violet asked on the ocean throne. "No, I looked through every book but nothing" He said.

She groaned madly. "It need to get that pearl!" She slammed her fists on the throne.  

"Get off that throne!" Musa yelled. "What?" Violet shouted. "Who are you?" She asked. "The Winx and your not going to get anything!" Aisha yelled.

"Wave Bolt!" Aisha yelled throwing it. Violet swam up and it hit the walls.

"Tressa!" Flora gasped as she shot a spell at them. "What did you do to my family?" Aisha yelled.

Musa looked at the dark mermaid and felt a energy. "Voice Of Sirenix!" Musa yelled hitting Violet.

"Sirenix fairies? Hmm"

"We need to free them from her spell" Bloom said. "King Neptune" Musa swam down.

"Winx be careful she's dangerous" He said. "Sure she is but where'd she go?" Stella asked. "Look out Stella!" Tecna yelled.

Violet shot her with a spell. "Destroy them!" Violet laughed evilly.

"Stella no!" Flora cried as she shot a spell.

Musa turned to the evil mermaid and growled. She swam to her.

"Let my friend go!" Musa yelled. "You're so strong, I could use you on my side" Violet said.

"Never! Harmonic Attack!" Musa hit her but did nothing. "Dark Water!" She threw a spell to Musa.

"Musical Shield!"

"You're getting on my nerves fairy!" Violet groaned. "Good!" Musa yelled. "Echoing Kick!" Musa hit her to the floor.

"Can you break Stella free?" Musa yelled.

"I got this!" Flora said. "Flower Of Sirenix!" She shot at Stella hoping to break the spell.

"What do we do?" Aisha asked. "Light!" Tecna said. "Of course!" Bloom said. "Fire Of Sirenix!" She hit Stella from behind.

"What happened?" Stella asked. "How dare you!" Violet yelled. "Leave now!" Stella yelled.

"I will not! Dark Energy Of The King's Sword!" She shot at the Winx.

The Winx were blasted away.

Musa groaned and saw the others getting up. "We need to go back" Aisha said. "No, we need stronger powers and plus she's to strong" Tecna said sadly.

"Alright"

At Alfea

"Winx Violet is a dark mermaid, she wanted the Pearl Of The Oceans which holds the harmony of all oceans" Miss. F said.

"We need to stop her but how?" Flora asked. "There's only one way, fight fire with fire" Miss. G said.

"What?" Aisha asked. "As a mermaid her powers a stronger than a fairy under water" Miss. F said.

"But we have Sirenix, connected to the oceans" Tecna said confused. "Yes but as a mermaid your powers will be even stronger" Miss. G said.

"Well we're not mermaids" Stella said. "Sirenix is an ancient form but a long time ago Sirenix Fairies could become mermaids with a spell but after it was cursed no fairy could ever do it again" Miss. F said.

"Then what can we do?" Musa asked. "You must find Shell The Keeper Of Mermaidix and prove you are worthy of it" Miss. F said.

"Omg! We'll become mermaids!" Stella squealed. "But we don't know where she lives" Tecna said.

"She lives in the Deeps Of Melody" Miss. F said. "That place is protected by dark magic" Musa said. "How can dark magic protect it?" Stella asked.

"Years ago someone placed dark magic there to protect it so people who want to go down there don't" Musa said.

"We must go down there" Bloom said. "Not now Bloom, we're all tired from that battle, lets just rest and hang with the guys" Aisha said. Bloom nodded.

"You okay sweetie?" Riven asked Musa holding her cheek. "I'm good just confused about what happened today" She said.

"Well what is it?" He asked. "I had a weird dream in class and a magical voice talked to me but I didn't hear the last words she said and today in the battle I got a feeling from that mermaid" She said.

"Hmm, Musa don't worry about that, it'll be fine" Riven smiled. "Thanks Riven" Musa smiled. "I got you something" Riven pulled out a red, purple necklace with a music note on it.

"It's beautiful" Musa said with tears. "It was my mothers before she passed and now yours" He said.

He clasped it around her neck. It glowed red and purple. "I love you" They said at the same time.