Part 3

"Alright girls ready?" Musa asked as they stood on a Melody dock. "Yep" They all said. "Winx Sirenix!" They said and dived into the water.

"The cave is over there!" Musa pointed to a dark cave. "Girls, this place is filled with traps, be careful" Musa said.

They swam into the cave. "Creepy" Aisha said. "I know right" Stella said. "What's that?" Flora asked looking at a dark purple flower.

"Flora, no don't let anything draw you in, this cave will sense what you love and use it to control you" Musa pulled Flora.

"Winx this is the darkest place, be careful" Musa said. "Musa look at this gem" Bloom pointed to a red glowing gem.

"Bloom don't!" Musa said. Bloom touched it and suddenly felt weak and passed out. Musa swam over to her.

"Girls be careful" Tecna said. "Music Bubble!" Musa formed a shield around Bloom and her. "Song Of Life!" Musa chanted healing Bloom. "What happened?" She asked.

"Nothing lets go" Musa pulled Bloom to the others.

"That was powerful" A voice echoed. "Who's there!" Flora asked. "Musa, I saw what you did, no fairy with music was able to heal anyone from that spell" The person came out.

It was a mermaid. Her tail was white and her golden hair was flowing in the waters. She waved her hand and everything become light and beautiful.

"We made it" Stella smiled. "Your Shell" Tecna said. "Indeed I am, I know what your here for, Musa your powerful as well your friends, now I give you Mermaidix!" She waved her hand and sparkles went around the Winx.

Aisha had a dark blue tail, her hair wasn't in a ponytail just flowing down, her top was just like her Sirenix outfit.

Stella had a golden tail, her hair was in pig tails and her top was like her Sirenix outfit.

Flora had a green tail, her hair was in a high ponytail, her top was like her Sirenix outfit.

Tecna had a light purple tail, her short hair was flowing in the water, her top was just like her Sirenix outfit.

Bloom had a red tail, her hair was curled into a braid, her top was like her Sirenix outfit.

Musa had a purple, and light red tail, her hair was midnight black with shells that looked like stars, her top was dark purple shells shinning and her necklace Riven gave her was connected to her top, glowing.

"Cool!" Flora swam around. "Winx you can still use your Sirenix powers as well" Shell said and teleported the Winx back to the surface.

"No! Those stinking brats got Mermaidix! Snide!" She yelled. "Yes?" He asked. "Dark Transformation!" She transformed him into a big, big green snake.

"Go and destroy them!" She yelled. "Yes" He hissed and swam off.

"They will stop you!" King Neptune shouted. "No they won't!" She yelled. "They have the power to stop you!"

"This just might work" Violet laughed and swam to a small rock. "Shine!" She transformed the rock into a midnight gem.

"Transform into Dark Sparkle!" She laughed as the rock became a mermaid with a shinning dark blue tail and hair a light blue color and green eyes.

"Mistress" She bowed. "Perfect, go and befriend the Winx especially Musa" She said and she swam away.

"You see my dear friend I have many tricks and one is to get rid of my sister" Violet laughed.