Part 4

"Dad we did it" Musa said hugging her dad. "Your mother would be proud of you" He smiled.

"Thanks dad, it wasn't just we it was the Winx to" Musa said. "You girls are amazing" He smiled.

Aisha was about to say something when a big green snake popped out of the water.

"What is that?" Musa's father asked. "Go inside dad, we'll take care of this thing! Winx Sirenix!" The Winx transformed.

"Violet must have made this thing!" Stella said. "Yes so lets destroy this thing!" Bloom said. "Flaming Kick!"

The snake didn't feel a thing. "Shinning Blast!" Stella hit it back into the water but it came back up.

"It's to strong!" Tecna said. "Alright girls we need Mermaidix!" Bloom said. "No Bloom not yet" Musa said.

"Why?" She asked. "Because he's up here not down there and we can't fly in Mermaid form"

The snake shot a spell right at Flora. "Flower Shield" She chanted.

Behind a tree. "My Queen ordered to 'help' them and 'be their friend' so I'll do just that!" She laughed.

She shot a beam at the snake and it went back into a small eel form and fell into the water and swam away.

Musa and the others looked down and saw a light blue haired girl with green eyes and black leggings and a purple top.

Musa flew down to her. "Thanks um..." "Sparkle, the names Sparkle and those big transformations are so easy to undo" She said.

"Looks like it" Musa said. "So your a Sirenix fairy?" Sparkle asked. "Yes and you?" Musa asked. "Enchantix" She said.

"You from Melody?" Stella asked. "Yeah, and I'm going to Alfea" She said. The Winx were out of fairy form.

"Anyways lets get going then" Bloom smiled.

"Bye dad!" Musa waved.

At Alfea  

"Well welcome to Alfea Sparkle I hope you have a wonderful year here" Miss. F smiled. "Of course I will with my new friends" She said.

"Winx the guys are here!" Stella called. "Lets go!" Musa laughed as the ran to their boyfriends. Sparkle smirked at the fact Musa had a boyfriend but not for long...

"So how was the exam baby?" Musa asked Riven. "Good, who's this?" Riven asked. "Sparkle, she's also from Melody" Musa smiled.

"Hi Riven" Sparkle smiled and she looked into his eyes and her eyes glowed red with his. "Hey" Riven smiled to her.

"So what you doing tonight?" He asked. "Nothing, why?" She asked. "Want to go to the Club?" He asked.

Musa watched this scène and watched Riven walk over to her. Tears started forming in her eyes. "So it's good then we'll... Musa you okay?" Sparkle asked. "Yeah, I'm good" Musa said and walked off.

Musa went and sat on bench with tears. "I thought he loved me" Musa sniffed. She closed her eyes and all of a sudden...

In Musa's Mind

"Musa!" Yelled a magical voice. "Who's there?" Musa called. "Its me, Harmony" The voice said. "Harmony?"

"Yes remember Musa I need you, Melody needs you, the ocean needs you" Her voice echoed.

"What? Where are you?" Musa called. "The Pearl Of The Oceans Musa!"

Musa opened her eyes and looked around. She got up and went into Alfea's Media Center.

She put her hand on a big book. "Harmony" She said and several books came flowing down.

"How to use Harmony, no" "What's Harmony, no" "History Of Harmony, maybe" Musa pulled the book down and opened it.

She gasped when she saw a beautiful woman. She was wearing a dark blue long dress, her hair was the color of Musa's hair but way longer, and purple eyes.

Harmony was one of the strongest forces from Melody. She was a Sirenix fairy also with Mermaidix powers. People loved her magic which brought people together. Darkness fell over when the Ancient Witches attacked Melody.
Harmony tried to protect them but was placed with darkness in her heart. The darkness left Melody with dark music.

Harmony was never nice again. People were scared of her everyday more and more. Harmony wanted power and when she found about The Pearl Of The Oceans she went to the ocean to get it but was put in prison by King Neptune.

Musa stopped reading and soon all the pieces came together. Harmony was trapped in a dark body which is Violet.

Musa ran out to find the Winx but ran into Sparkle. "I need to see the Winx, now!" Musa said. "Sorry Musa but you can't" Sparkle smirked.

"What? Sparkle what's wrong?" Musa asked as she glowed a dark blue. She transformed into a dark fairy.

"You can not defeat Violet, its over!" Sparkle laughed evilly. "Sparkle no!" Musa yelled at her as she threw dust at Musa.

In the Ocean

"Mistress, here's Musa" Dark Sparkle said bringing in Musa in Sirenix form in a purple bubble. "Why is she here? I told you to befriend them and you go and let the cat out of the bag?" Violet yelled.

"No, she found the truth and was about to tell her friends but they don't know anything, I couldn't let her tell them and plus I got her friends good and her boyfriend wrapped around my finger" Dark Sparkle said.

"Hmm, fine lock her up!" Violet said and put Musa in a cage. The bubble popped. "Please don't do this Harmony! Your tapped in darkness, please!" Musa cried.

"Harmony is gone, and so are you, your friends will never see you again" Violet said.

Musa sat on the floor and put her head down. "Voice Of Sirenix!" Musa shot at the bars but didn't do anything.

"Winx help"