Day 1

Today is the day that I start to fight again. I have been training all my life and now I am here. I have been asked to make sure that a biohazard container does not get sucured by enemy units. On this specific mission I am joined by 4 others. Doc,Tachanka,Smoke and Mute. I start reinforcing walls to make sure nobody could blow them up. After that I start to roam around and get used to the environment. I notice that mute is place a jammer which is a good idea since I saw a drone a few seconds ago. I activate my cloak so no drones can see me. I see Tachanka setting up his turret up stairs on the objective. We are in a house that has a basement upper floor and center floor. I look through a window on the top floor and I see the enemys comimg. 2 of them breach through the windows. I hear the glass shattering.
Smoke is right behind me and he tells me to go down stairs and go up the other ones. As I run I notice my phone starts buzzing. "Dokkaebi!" I said. I knew right away because I heard about her in Korea. I start to silence my phone then I hear gunshots "AH SHIT!!!!" I hear Tachanka scream. He got lit up lying on the ground. I go to pick him up and run into Dokkaebi. I spary her with bullets. She fell down and then I saw Fuze on the window. "RUN THERES CLUSTERS!!!" He shot one and it hit Tachanka in the face and exploded. "Nooooo!" I heard Smoke scream. Mute said nothing because he's mute. Smoke threw out his smokes and detonated them. I can't see anything. I decide that I am going to run around and flank. I see Fuze inside with Glaz. They don't see me yet so I have to make a move quick. I pull out my gun and headshot Fuze but then I see Glaz turn around and as soon as he looked at me he knew he was going to die. I don't know what he's going to do but he ran behind cover. I see him peeking so I peek but then he shoots me in the shoulder. "I'm shot!!!" As I scream I hear Doc coming down. He shoots me with his heal gun and then Glaz headshots him. I have thus sudden burst of energy as I rush at Glaz because I know if he kills me my team will die. I shoot him about 15 times in the chest and he falls down. As I look at him on the ground I see the fear in his eyes. I pull out my SMG and end him. I hear gunshots in the distance so I decide to go look. I am walking to them now but I am being very aware of my surroundings. I see Mute shoot Lion right in the dome and as his body falls I see Finka. She uses her nano bots and hops in the window and shoots Mute and he falls over. I see Smoke with his shotgun so I dostract Finka then she gets domed by a shotgun. All of them are dead and we only lost 2 people. I return back to my HQ and wait until the next day.