Chapter 1 - There's a First for Everything

Evelyn's POV
Slamming the door wide open, a grin stretched across my face. I simply could not contain my excitement after hearing news about the upcoming Christmas Ball. Even better then that, as class president, I, Evelyn Marie is in charge of designing the interior of Magnolia High's grand hall. Thoughts of possible dress shopping trips with ma girls cloud my mind I almost forgot my purpose here, at my boyfriend's Loke's house.

My smile was suddenly replaced by a frown when somethung unusual caught my ears. A rather girl-like voice escaped from upstairs. Thinking Loke was probably just giving one of his well- known massages to a customer from school, I headed off into the kitchen in search of some snacks and a drink for him. Afterall, it is quite rather tiring. However, deep in my head, I know Loke was up to something, he never bring girls home, he only does massages at lunch in school or at the local spa (which he does as a part time job). I just hope I'm wrong.

Trudging up the stairs, I hummed my newest release, 'Angels of the Night'. My name was known all over the country as one of the youngest pop stars, I mean, I might act as swag as 21 year old but I'm only 14. But the most popular songs I wrote was duets with me and Loke.

A sudden sound made me freeze in my tracks. It was barely audible, but there was no mistaking it. Trying not to jump to conclusions, I tip-toed outside his bedroom and slowly turned the handle, it was locked.

My body shook in anger. There was no possible excuse now, he must have planned this out carefully; adding a lock when I was out performing, now bringing home some random girl when I was supposed to be busy in school! I gritted my teeth and placed the tray with refreshments on the ground. With one swift kick, the door was off its hinge,  (A/N Sorry door, you had to be sacrificed for the good of this story :( ) exposing their dirty deed. Without realising, tears streamed down my face as I raced into the bathroom. Soon after, thedazed Loke made a quick grab at my wrist, but I was long gone. As he approached the bathroom, my eyes widened as a familiar voice muttered
'Leave that slut to cry alone, let's finish what we started.' I could feel the evil smirk plastered on her ungrateful face from a mile away. To my utter disgust, Loke continued to suck faces with her, soon forgetting about me.

*______________________*
A/N This is my first ever fan fiction, I'm only writing this for my future entertainment.

I don't expect anyone to read it, but if you are, enjoy! And I don't mind some constructive criticism.

Picture above is OC Evelyn

Milli Out!!