Chapter 2 - The Vow

Everlyn's POV (still)
As hours passed, my eyes slowly dried and sometime after, I climbed out of the window, careful not to be spotted by either of the cheating devils.

*At School Next Day*

I greeted my supposedly 'friends' (who were all giggling with Yukino) with a raised, perfectly- shaped eyebrow and a hand on my hip. Upon my arrival, Yukino smirked. And a little after, the group bursts into laughter at my perplexed expression, until the devil her self's poison- filled mouth spoke again,
'Oh darling, haven't you realised? We were only using you to get close to Loke. We never liked you, your just some ugly, fat, bitch that wants to be every teacher's pet.' Leaving me super glued to the ground, she turned on her 2 inch stilettos and sashayed away, my now ex friends following close behind. Walking to my first class, shouts of 'bitch!', 'slut!', 'fat!' and 'ugly!' could be heard all through the corridor. As I listened closer, I made out a 'Wake up!' From the crowd of compliments. *note the sarcasm* In the flash of an eye, I felt a ice cold (wet?) substance splash my face.

Breathing heavily, I woke up with a start.
'WHAT THE HELL STING!!' I exclaimed, a pillow successfully smacking him in the face.
'You were panting and crying in your sleep!!' He tried to reason. My face sunk.
'Don't tell me it's that incident the from 2 years ago.' I looked down at my hands in shame. His expression softened as he embraced me in a warm hug.
'Don't worry, you'll always have me.' Sting muttered. I knew it was hard on him too, as he was Yukino's girlfriend at the time.
'Awwww Stingy- bee, since when were you so mushy? Don't tell me you've gone soft!!' I teased, in attempt to lighten the mood. His face blushed, only for a second, but he definitely blushed.
'Tch, so that's what I get for trying to comfort you? Children these days are so ungrateful...'
'Heyy!! (another pillow in the face for Sting) Your only 9 months, 7 hours and 23 minutes older then me!!' I counter- argued. He let out a chuckle, before going back to good old annoying Sting, yelling at me for waking up 26 minutes later then i usually do and not cooking breakfast. I sweatdrop, of course, his top priority is food.

Less then a month after the incident, my single mum died from cancer, leaving me with a heritage I can't manage. So after limitless paper work and negotiations, I moved to Fiore High where my mum's best friend's son (Sting) goes. Lucky for me, Sting had a apartment big enough for two, so after promising to pay for 50% of the rent, we were officially roommates.

Learning from my previous mistake, I made sure to stay away from the popular people, as well as hiding my true identity as a pop star. That was a secret only Sting knew, to everyone else, I was just boring Ashley Jones, a kid who does nothing interesting and only studies.

After that incident, I vowed to never love again.