chap. 1

Loki sat in a chair at the far end of the common room, staring off into space as his second soulmate napped in his chest along with his son who was curled up against her. He slowly closed his eyes. Time was running to slow for his liking... his mind drifted into memories as he fought back the pain and regret that was making him sick to his stomach. He thought back on the happy times. The soft caress of a gentle hand down his bare arm... A warm laugh and lovingly sarcastic words that rolled off of a sensuous tongue, with that greek ring that somehow was like no other. The playful quirk of lips that made him yearn to be kissed. Long, bright white curls that fell into the beautiful face too much for his liking... because it hid her gorgeous hazel eyes. The most remarkable eyes he had ever seen. In quiet moments, he had loved nothing more than to stare at those eyes that were unlike any other pair in the world. Where others only saw the devil, he saw the blackest night lit by brilliant embers, warm, and inviting, yet mysterious and teasing. And despite his awe for every inch of that delicate slim body, the eyes were the feature that he treasured the most. And most all, the tiny three headed dragon the rested on her shoulder blade, their soulmate tattoo. Loki could stare at for hours. It was remarkable for him. Remarkable in away that he had someone who loved him for him no matter what. The fact that he would never see her again left him feeling a little more empty on the  inside.

  Loki moved a strain of Wanda's brunette hair out of her face. He was glad that he at least still had her and Viserion. It still surprised him that his second soulmate was a mortal, granted she was extraordinary. She had strong powers unlike any other mortal. Her abilities are something that never seem to not fail to fascinate Loki.  Thought, Loki finds it somewhat amusing that Wanda has twin. Not that he cares a whole lot for her twin, Pietro, but the fact that he acts so much like Daenerys twin, Hecate. It's almost as if the personality and appearance are switched. Wanda having more of Daenerys personality while having more similar looks to that of Hecate. While Pietro was the reverse of that. Viserion looked up at his father. His creamy gold scales shinning as he pulled away from Wanda and crept closer to his father face. He ended up laying down on Loki's shoulder blade while resting his hand on the crock on Loki's neck. He moved his free hand to his son as he pet him. It was almost calming to feel the rough scales beneath his finger tips. But not fully. His heart still ached. He knew it always will. He can't imagine what he's going to feel like when Wanda passes. He grimace. He definitely does not want to think about that quite yet or possibly ever.

   Loki's thumbs brushed up against Wanda's soulmate tattoo gently. The three head dragon tattoo rested on her upper right arm. Loki had been thankful that Hydra had not tried to rid her of it. They seemed to think that it was something they could have used to black mail her with in the feature. Little did they known that her soulmate was powerful norse trickster god.

  " Beloved." Greeted Wanda tiredly, her Sokovican accent was thick. Wanda's eyes slowly flutter opened. She let out a small  yawn as she gently pushed herself off Loki's chest so she could sit up. When she was siting up she finally stretched out.

  " Did you rest well?" Loki asked concerned. Wanda smiled tiredly and nodded. Her hand moved so the she could pet Viserion, who was still sound a sleep.
   Suddenly, there was loud crashing sound from the direction of the kitchen. Followed by two very loud and distinct girlish like screams. Wanda and Loki shared a knowing looked. Wanda sighed in annoyances and shook her head.

   " I'll go see what my brother and Barton done this time." She stated before getting off the love seat and walked off towards the direction of the kitchen. Loki shook his head. He was glad that as his brother wasn't a big of pest as Pietro could be. But then again, Thor had his annoying moments as well. Sighing, Loki got up and kept his hold on his sleeping son. He followed after his soulmate. Once they both stepped into the large kitchen area they were meet by the sight of Clint trying to kill a spider amongst the wreckage of shattered glass cup. While Pietro was perched up on the contour top looking quite terrified.

   " Are you both seriously terrified of such small creature?" Questioned Loki with frown. Clint shot him a dirty look while Pietro huffed.

   " It caught us by surprise." Retorted Pietro. The sliver haired male then frowned and titled his head in curiosity as he looked at the tiny beast in Loki's arms. Pietro then chuckled.

   " And here I thought Stark was bullshiting." Laughed Pietro. Loki rolled his eyes. Typical. Not even an hour into the day and Stark had told the whole compound about his son. Honestly, it was sad that his brother, Thor was better at keeping secrets then Tony. Which was saying alot. It's Thor for odin sake! Loki rolled his eyes in annoyances.

   " Well have fun with that..." He drawled slowly before turning and walking out of the room. Wanda placed her hand on Loki's shoulder. He stopped and turned to look at Wanda. Her eyes shinned with worry and love.

   " Are you okay?" She asked gently. Her voice soothing out as she looked him the eyes. He shook his head.

" Not quite, but I will be "