Rules.

1. We meet 4 days per week. Mondays - Thursdays for at least 1 hour to discuss group related matters.

2. The random chatroom will be open 7 days per week 24hrs (all day) for those that wish to use it.

3. We will all read THE SAME book of the week and we will discuss that book the next week. Each book is read for 2 weeks UNLESS it's genre week. (this will be explained on the next page).

4. Leave random talks for #RandomChat meaning nothing unrelated to writing should be discussed in writing chat and nothing unrelated to group matters should be discussed in group chat.

6. RESPECT each other. we're all from different cultures so naturally we won't all agree on the same things, don't disrespect each other for having different opinions or personality. some might or might not get lucky in meeting persons they immediately click with.

7. Participate in group games and group competitions, it's a fun way to get to know each other

9. If your loosing interest, say something to president or the vice president BEFORE it gets to the point you stop participating and you're removed from the group.

12. Mute the chat if you don't have time to respond to messages. That way you won't accidentally open a message and leave it on "read" thus offending anyone. Always remember to unmute.

~AdminGroup

Thank you ❤️