MecholeZeroThree

Hi! Fantastic dreamers! It's nice to meet you here in Wattpad!

If you are just new here then welcome and be one of my dreamer readers.

I wanted to say that I'm not reaching your expectations cause I'm not good at all. I have a lot of typo errors and grammatical incorrect because my time is limited that's why I don't have enough space to edit every single chapters.

If you wanna say something or you planned to share your thoughts. I'm​ always welcoming everyone to comment below as long as it's related to my stories. I hate comparison with the other Authors. We people created differently. Wether it's big or small. There's something you can do that no one can.

I wanted to inform everyone that I'm not innocent. So, I'm warning you!

You still have the time to turn back. But No worries! I'm always putting reminders at the top of the chapter.

If you love me then, please click the Star to vote but if you're​ tired or you don't wanted​ to. I'm not forcing you to do so,

If you're a silent reader or an active your support is highly appreciated. I have a lot of on going stories and soon to be published! If you want to be notified! Don't forget to follow me!

You're currently reading a stand alone story (no book 2). I would like to warned you that this is my very first story. I wrote this way back 2019, which I was very young and still learning at that time. This story contains a lot of typos and wrong usage of words. I don't really have enough time to edit every chapters. I hope you guys understand! Thank you so much!

Other than that, I highly recommend the collaboration of my vampire and ware wolves series (MCZT V/W). Thanks, for the support!

PS : ALL OF MY STORY ARE NOT FULLY EDITED, Meaning you will encounter Grammatically incorrect, Wrong usage of words and etc. Please be understandable po!

Join our Facebook fun page:

(Clark Academy School of Magic)

Link:

https://free.facebook.com/Clark-Academy-school-of-magic-321841888375700/?ref=dbl

Join our group:

https://free.facebook.com/groups/236248917710273?refid=27&ref=dbl

Facebook account:
Mechole ZeroThree.

Twitter: ZeroThreeMechole

Instagram: 03MecholeDreamers.

Gmail: MecholeZeroThree@gmail.com

Love you!