Male! Blaziken x Female! Reader Oneshot

I apologize if this one sucks, it's form a while ago and I just needed to post. Next is a lemon, and it'll be better.

"Hey, you did your best." You told you Blaziken in your hotel room. "I don't care if you lost, we did our best and we'll just have to train even harder!"

After winning all eight badges and getting to the final round of the Hoenn League, your starter and partner, Blaziken, had lost against your opponent's last Pokémon. Even though you were disappointed about it, it seemed the loss had hit your partner the hardest. After a trip to the Pokémon Center, he had stayed in the same spot on your bed for two days. Now, you were trying to cheer him up.

"C'mon! You can't mope around after one loss. You need to get fired up again!" You said, trying to inspire Blaziken. But, the only respons you had gotten from him was a short snort. "You can't just sit here all day." Then, you had an idea!

"Hey, if you want to stay here, fine; but I'm going out." You said, waiting for a response. But, when one never came, you got up, left the hotel room, and started to walk around town. You knew what you where looking for to cheer your partner up, but didn't know where to find it. You had been hoping to find one in the wild randomly, but had resorted to using your saved up money.

Then, after about an hour of searching every store you could find, you finally found it! Sure, it cost a lot of poké, but it was worth it. He'll love it! You thought, looking down at the two bracelets, one human sized and one fitted for a Blaziken. Then, you started to walk back to the hotel.

~~~

When you entered your room, as expected, Blaziken was still sitting on the bed, staring at the wall.

"Hey, I got you something that'll make us real stronger, together!" You say. Blazikem still didn't move, even after saying that. "Listen," You tell him as you sit down on the bed beside him. "We've know each other for almost two years now, and you barley even lose. But when you do, you always bounce back even stronger! So, you can either sit around moping about losing one match, or, come see what I got you so we can start training."

Blaziken tilts his head slightly, considering the options, and then stands up. You stand too, and pull the two bracelets you had bought out of your pocket. You put the smaller one on your own wrist, while giving the other one to your partner. As he puts it on, you explain what it is.

"These are a Keystone," you say, pointing to the stone in your bracelet. "And a Megastone." You say as you point to Blaziken's. "These will help you to Mega Evolve. But, Pokémon can only Mega Evolve when they have a strong bond with their trainer." You say smiling at Blaziken.

Blaziken smiled back at you and hugged you. As he hugged you, head resting against his chest, you noticed how strong he actually was compared to last time you recalled even having physical contact with him. His body was very warm and soft. "I love you Blaziken." You say as you hug him back. He gives a happy cry in return, and then leans down to kiss your forehead.

This kissed surprised you, as you had hugged before, but he had never kissed you. You has been attracted to him for a while, but the feeling was very strong in this moment. After a few more seconds of the hug, you both withdraw your arms and look at each other. Blaziken's eyes where sparkling and beautiful. Then, after staring at each other's eyes for a while, Blaziken finally leans down and kisses you.

The feeling of the kiss was nothing had never experienced before. It was majiacl and wonderful. You wrap you arms around Blaziken's neck as he wraps his around you waist. It was pure bliss. Then, the kiss ended. Too soon in your opinion.

"Blaziken, I've always liked you." You say, nervously for some reason, even though you've already kissed. "Can we be more then partners?" Blaziken replays with a happy cry, nodding his head, and leans down to kiss you again.

Okay! First oneshot! Did it suck or was it okay?