Male! Lucario x Feamle! Reader lemon

No requests, just wanted to write it. And btw, this is my first lemon, so please leave a comment on stuff I can improve on.

"Lucario!" I yelled at my Pokémon as he was sprinting towards the opponent's Staraptor, named Dash. Use Aura Sphere!" He used the move right as he reached his opponent. It blasted the Staraptor out of the sky. It fell to the ground and fainted. Then, the ref ended the match. "Staraptor is unable to battle, Lucario wins. The winner is Y/N!" He yelled loudly as Lucario ran over to me. We hugged and I smiled. "You did so well. You deserve a reward when we get back to the hotel."

At the mention of a reward, Lucario's ears perked up. He knew exactly what that meant. He let out a low growl and waged his tail. I smiled at his excitement. Then, my opponent walk over. "Hey Y/N, that was a great battle, want to garb something to eat?" Blanc asked. "Yeah, sure." I replied. Lucario growled. "Hey bud, you'll get your reward tonight, I promise." I say smiling. Lucario nodded, still slightly mad. "Okay, let's go." Blank says.

Blonc and I grew up together I'm the same town, and both got our first Pokémon on the same day. Today was the first day I had seen him in a few weeks, so we decided to battle. We walked around the little town that we had stopped in (after a short stop at a Pokémon Center) until we found a small café to eat at. Once we got inside, we sat down at a small table, Lucario included, and talked. "So, what've you been up to?" I ask him. "Oh, nothing much. Trained a bit, took on a gym, took Dash to this weird breeding place." He said.

"What do you mean by "weird"?" I ask him, cruise what it could be. "Well, it seemed normal when I firsted dropped Dash off, it was normal. The only time I realized it wasn't normal was when I got the egg back. The girl at the front desk said "Liky really enjoyed breeding with Dash." And I asked who lily was, expecting her to be a Pokémon, and she was like "Oh, Lily is one of the girls that work here." And then I was getting the feeling that it wasn't a Pokémon, I asked I'd she was a Pokémon and she said "Lily is a human." And I booked it out of there." Blanc said. My head shot up when I realized what he was talking about. "Weird." I said nonchalantly. "I've heard of a place like that before."

A few months ago I sent Lucario to one of those places during his heat, not realizing what it was. I learned when I received the egg and was at first disapproving, but later became more open to the idea when I realized what Lucario may be able to do. Then, during his next heat, I was unable to find a partner for him. Then, that night in our tent (we had set up camp in a forest) once I had fallen asleep, he had basically undressed me and inserted himself in me. I woke up when started thrusting and at first was against it but soon gave in. Ever since that night, I've more open to the idea, even using it as a reward.

"Yeah, and it's completely wrong!" Blanc says loudly. Lucario and I look at each other, thinking the same thing. "I agree." I lie. After that we talked and ordered our food. Our food came and eventually Blanc asked a question. "So, you mentioned rewarding Lucario after the battle. What do you reward him with?" Blanc asked. I almost choked on my food, but kept my cool. "Oh, you know, I give him some special treatment." I say. "So like, give him a message or special food?" He asks. "Yeah." I say.

Soon after we had finished our food and decided to leave. We said our goodbyes and I went back to my hotel with Lucario. I decided to just lay down and start watching tv. I had only been watching when Lucario had started to nudge me and growl. "Wait a few, I'm watching something." I said. I really wasn't, but I liked to rile him up sometimes. Eventually he got tired of me just sitting there and basically picked me up and threw me on the bed. "Hey!" I yelled, even though I enjoyed being thrown down on the bed by him.

Lucraio returned my comment with a growl, clearly wanting his reward. I sit up so that our faces are close. "So, want that reward now?" I say to him. He then pounces on top of me, and ripped my shirt off with his claws. He then leaned down and kissed me while he played with my breast in one hand, and tangled his other in my hair. I moaned when he pinched my nipple. Then, as our kiss got me heated, he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I denied it, and he bit down on my lip. I moved and he insert his tongue in my mouth. It explored my mouth, getting to know every nook and cranny.

After a while he ended the kiss and moved down to my neck, leaving hickeys here and there, while removing my bra with one hand. He messaged my bare barest while I wrapped my arms around his head, feeling the fur on his shoulders and his ears. He began to move the kisses lower and lower. He kissed my chest and went lower, eventually reaching my pants. He quickly unbuttoned then and pulled them off, and began to kiss even lower. He kissed my inner thigh and I moaned at his touch. Then, he put his snout right over my core. I could feel his cold, wet nose through my underwear.

"Please." I moaned, signaling him to rip of my underwear. He then took a long lick across my slit. I moaned loudly at the sudden pleasure. He licked it again and again. After a few more kicks, he stuck his tongue inside my pussy. I moaned. He began to lick in and out, and around my already wet core. He licked faster, and I could feel his hot breath on me. It was pure bliss. Then, I felt a knot forming inside of me. "I'm close!" I tell him. He continues and soon I can't hold it anymore. I moan loudly as the orgasm rips through my body, giving me great pleasure. I ride it out.

I'm left panting, and Lucario removes his snout, and move up until his rock hard member is poking at my entrance. "Please just take me already." I tell Lucario. He takes one more short kiss from my lips, and pushes in. I moan, having forgotten how big he was since it was while since we'd done this. He continued to push until he was as deep at he could go. After giving me a few seconds to adjust, he began thrusting. He started slowly, wanting to tease me. "Faster." I moan. He begins to pump faster, reaching beyond human speeds. I moan as his tip hits my womb, fulling my pussy up to the brim.

He continues to thrust, harder and harder. I moan his name and pull at the fur around his neck. He lets out low growls and grunts, clearly enjoying his trainers's body. Soon, I feel something coming. After a few more thrust, I feel myself come. "Lucario!" I main loudly as I ride out my orgasm. But, even after I came, Luacrio wasn't finished. After the many times we've don't this, I know that Lucario takes a while to finish, and he wasn't stopping anytime soon. He continued to thrust hard and fast into my pussy. The pleasure was unbearable.

Soon, I felt another knot from. "I'm close! Harder!" I moan to Lucario, who complies and somehow goes even harder than he was already going. Then, I feel myself whiteout for a few seconds because of the pleasure in me. The orgasm rips through my body and I moan Lucario's name as loud as I can, almost screaming. He continues to trust, almost finished himself.

Then, he gives one last push, and pops his knot into me. Then, I feel hot streams of his seed flow from his tip into my womb, knowing none of it would escape because of his knot. We fell down beside each other on the bed, as we'll be stuck together for a few hours. I smile he give him a kiss, then I snuggle up against him. "Was that a good reward?" I ask him. He barks and nods his head. "Good, I enjoyed it too." I reply. "I guess we'll be stuck like this for a while." I tell him, and he smiles. Than I realize something, shooting up. "You didn't pull out! I could get pregnant!" I yell at him. He smiles innocently. I sigh as I fall back down into the bed, exhausted.

~~~

Lucario takes his knot out of me with a pop. I shivered at the pleas, and began to suddenly feel aroused again. Lucario seemed to sense it and look over at me, basically begging for a round two. I think, and finally reply. "Round two, eh?" I ask him. He nods and barks. "Fine." I say as he princes towards me, ready to mate again.