Male! Greninja x Female! Braixen Lemon

Type: Lemon Story details: You can go anywhere I guess Greninja x Braixen

It was an early morning the forest, and it was the first day of the mating season. The air was warm and thick, as summer had just begun. The scent of female heat was all around, and all the male pokemon were waiting  taking up mates. And, the soft sounds of moans of pleasure echoed form every cave and hollow around. It was as if the forest itself was in pure ecstasy.

A young Greninja was wandering alone in the forest. His species wasn't native to where he was, (as he was journeying to find a suitable place to live) so there was a lack of females of his species. He wasn't really one to mate, trying to focus on his own doings rather than that of a female. But, his mind began to wander as the scents filled his nose while he walked. The Greninja sniffed the air, sweet smells of heat filling his lungs. He closed his eyes for a second, the thoughts of him fucking flashing for only a second. 

He opened his eyes, and shook his head. He didn't have time for a distraction like this, and he continued on his way. As dusk closed in on him, and the sky went from blue to an array of oranges and reds, he decided to find an unused cave to settle in for the night. He searched a bit, and soon he found one. He wandered to the back of the cave, and say down. The night had come, and he was tired from his day of walking. His eyes shut, and he began to doze off. But, the tantalizing smell of a Pokémon in heat slowly drifted from the mouth of the cave, and the frog pokemon's eyes opened wide. A female had come to him.

He didn't move, only listened as the sound of footsteps neared. And the scent became stronger and stronger. Soon, the Greninja spotted who the scent was coming from. It was a Braixen, whom looked young but had a mature aura around her. She smiled when she spotted the Greninja, and spoke as she neared him. "Oh hello." She purred seductively, stepping closed and closer.

The Greninja remained seated, eyes cold as he looked at her. "What're you doing here?" He asked, his voice rough and cold. The Braixen simply smiled, now having reach him. "Oh, well, it's nightfall and spotted this cave. So I thought I would be able to sleep here. And," She said, reaching her hand down and softly stroking it down the Greninja's chest. "It seems I have company for the night as well." She said with a seductive smile. 

The Greninja shifted a bit under her touch and her gaze, feeling himself grow a bit excited at the thought of what she was suggesting. It wouldn't be bad...not like this would hold him back at all either... The Greninja was quick with his next movements, unwrapping his tongue from around his back. The fire Pokémon let out a yelp of surprise as he did this, but she didn't fight it. He wrapped it around the Braixen's waist as he stood, listing her up, around him, and onto the cave's floor. He moved to be on top of her, his face still expressionless.

"Mm, I love the way you move and that cold look in you eyes~" The Braixen purred from her spot on the ground, looking up at the Greninja. She was already in heat, but the way this Greninja acted- it just made her even more horny. The frog Pokémon only let out a "tsk" as he worked. He slowly moved his tongue down her body until it was at her pussy. The thick pink muscle began rubbing up against the Braixen's lips, and she let out a moan.

Greninja continued this, making sure the female's arousal was at it's peak before he started. Then, without warning, he roughly shoved his tongue into her. The fire type let out a loud moan at she felt the male's huge tongue slide into her, her tight walls closing around it. Without letting her adjust, he began to roughly shove it in and out of her. He grinned as he felt her tighten around his tongue, and enjoyed the taste of her pussy. 

Soon she  had begun to moan louder and louder. "I'm close!" she groaned out. And at that moment, the Greninja stopped. He liked to tease, and this was the perfect time to do it. The Braixen let out a groan of frustration "Why'd you stop?" She asked, her cheeks red. "You know, I can't have you finish without me." He purred, wrapping his tongue back around his neck. He gave her a naughty smile, and suddenly she felt something huge be shoved inside of her.

As soon as she did, the two both let out a moan of pleasure, and the frog began fucking her without restraint. "You're so big!" The female moaned out in pleasure as she felt his thrust. His dick was thick and long, and a dark shade of blue. And, it was filling up the Braixen's pussy and pounding into her core. The two's moans rang out loudly, echoing through the cave and into the forest. Though this started off as just something to occupy time and have some fun, the Greninja was actually beginning to enjoy this. 

Soon, the Braixen began to feel a know form inside of her. "I'm so close, go harder!" She moaned out, and the Greninja complied. "I'm close too." The frog growled, and begin to thrust into her pussy harder. Then, the fox let out a string of moans as she called out the male's name, climaxing. Greninja continued, and soon he released his white seed into her core. He then did a few more sloppy thrusts, and pulled out. The Braixen laid in the same spot as a bit of the male's seed began to drop out of her hole, and the Greninja laid beside her. Both were tired, but still seeping with bliss from their orgasms. Maybe I'll come around her next mating season... The Greninja thought with a slight grin.

Requested by: yeehaw-spider

Tell me what you all thought! Thanks for the read's everyone! <3 ~ Weavile-chan