Justice

Later that Evening, The U.S & British Troops guarded The Imperial Prisoners. The medics tended to their injuries. The Americans gave The Imperials hardtack and water and blankets. All of this as a sign of mercy after a day of intense fighting and killing. The Imperials Officers, such as Sugman, Longkinn & Searbea, were being questioned by British Intelligence. They learned that Searbea had shot Clone Colonel Doom during The Battle of The John Philip Sousa Bridge. Doom later died of his injury in the arms of his American Clone Brothers. So, he was charged with murder of a U.S. Military Officer. American Officers ask Jedi Master Lyon to take part, but he asked to left alone. He requested to be with his wife and his newborn children. So, Jedi Knight Britt Winnwale took over in Jay's place until Mollbry got her strength back. Some of The U.S. Clone Troops were detailed to bury the dead and round up The Imperial dead. During the night watch, Generals Lyons and Dawson were taking a walk along The John Philip Sousa Bridge.

General Dawson: It was a hard fight today. It was just like Yorktown in both 1781 & 1862.

General Lyons: No...Like Gettysburg in 1863.

General Dawson: True....But, If it had not been for The Rebels arriving in time, The Empire would have completely taken over.

General Lyons: Yes....I fear The Empire might be coming after us not, after we defeated their force, killed & captured their troops.

General Dawson: We'll find a way to prevent them from attacking.

General Lyons: I hope your right. Either if we fight a way or not, we will have one hell of a fight sure enough.

Dawson nodded in agreement. He cleared his throat and fixed his kepi. Then, he told General Lyons that he will be heading back to watch The Prisoners. As Patrick left, Lieutenant, now Captain, Matsumoto appears through The Senkaimon. Her hair was short, stopping at her shoulders and curling near her chin, the left side of which hangs over her face. General Lyons noticed Rangiku showing up.

General Lyons: Rangiku....It's been awhile.

Captain Matsumoto: It is....I heard you a battle took place here, what happened?

General Lyons: The Empire came and attack. Combined Americans & British defeated The Imperials, thanks to The Rebels who helped us win. Right now, The Clones are detailed to collect and bury the dead. The Wounded are being taking care of as we speak.

Captain Matsumoto: I see....How is Patrick doing?

General Lyons: He's going well. He's all better after you talked to him. After he tore up his Letter of Resignation, when we got back from saving Hinata and Hanabi, he elected to stay and continue to serve with The 1st Militia. I think he was visited by Jiminy Cricket.

Rangiku happily chuckled quietly. Then, General Lyons became confused. He asked about saying something funny. She said it was nothing.

General Lyons: So....how are they?

Captain Matsumoto began confused by General Lyons's question.

General Lyons: The Kids....Sakura and Ben?

General Lyons asked about her children. Story goes, after The Fourth Great Ninja War, in The year 2018, Lieutenant General Dawson and Lieutenant Matsumoto secretly married and, in 2019, had twins. A girl named Sakura and a boy named Ben. Some of The Militia Boys, including Naruto, Sakura Haruno & Shizune knew about the birth. But, Lieutenant General Dawson doesn't know about this....Sooner or later, he will come to know about this and meet his children. Then, she got General Lyons's question.

Captain Matsumoto: They are well, John. They graduated at Shin'ō Academy and both of them got into Squad 4, together.

General Lyons: I see. I can tell they will be great and powerful Soul Reapers. And, who knows, maybe they'll fun fighting Hollows and many other enemies when they are your age.