°•°•°/One/°•°•°

"Atsu! Get up!" I groan in reply. I don't want to go to the academy anymore. Everyone makes fun of my, uhm, fat, because kunoichi shouldn't be fat. "If you don't get up right now, so help me!" My granny yelled from downstairs. I groaned again, this time waking up from my sleep. I made my way downstairs, purposely taking my time. "Morning Silvia." I say to my pet bird. I sat next to where she was perched, she then reperched herself on my shoulder. "What's for breakfast, Granny?" I question. "Well, since you love dumplings so much, I made you some!" My granny tilts her head and does a closed eye smile, with her hands in the clapping position. Gosh, this woman is bipolar... After I ate breakfast, I started the journey to school. When I was hallway there, I ran into my worst tormenter, Kiba Inuzuka. "Oh, hey Fatso-chan! I'm surprised you're walking, you're so fat you could roll!" Kiba says with a laugh. I put my head down, my short hair leaving my neck exposed. "I-I-I'm sorry..." I say as I run off, hearing him laugh in the background. I don't know why I was sorry, like I have no excuse as to why I was. I soon arrive to the loud classroom, I always sit at the back of the class. Being in the spotlight isn't my thing. Class hadn't started yet, so I decided to listen in on the conversations of my peers. My first targets were Sakura and Ino. Targets sounds weird, I've got to change it.  I stop thinking and start listening. "Billboard brow!" Shouts I. "Ugly!" Screams Sakura. I presume (guess, for those who don't know what presume means, it means guess, or to make a prediction) they were fighting over Uchiha-san. I don't get why he is so popular. I mean, he's cold, has a huge ego, and to top it off, is a duckbutt. What's there to like? I'm snapped out of my thoughts as soon as I see Iruka-sensei scolding Uzumaki-san. It beings me a slight grin, Uzumaki-san makes me feel content. ( Content means happy, okay?) I don't know why, but if you watch him close enough, you'll see he Is a great person. Uzumaki-san painted over the Hokage Stone Faces, so we had to preform the transformation jutsu. After Sasuke, it was my turn. I made the hand signs, and turned into Iruka-sensei like everyone else. After I went, it was Uzumaki-san's turn. He did his Sexy Jutsu, making our teacher have a nosebleed. Naruto was being scolded by Sensei...again. Afterwards, it was time for lunch. Kami, I loved lunch! Maybe because I got to be alone? Maybe the food? Didn't matter, lunch was awesome! I sat by the tree in the training area. I like to be alone, sure, but I also like to listen to people talking. (Ooh, Atsuri is a nosy OC, isn't she?) The field is very populated around this time, so it was the perfect spot. I start to open up my bento box, when I see the Hyūga boy practicing Gentle Fist. There are a lot of people watching him. I guess I was staring too long, because he comes over staring into the depths of my soul. Oh, im extremely uncomfortable, because everyone is crowding us. I'm still sitting under the tree. After a good ten seconds, he speaks. "Are you sure that you need that bento? You don't look like you do." So, if I can read this right, he's calling me fat. Choji can be big, and nobody says squat. But when it's me, it's everyone's concern. "I-I" I can't get words to form. Everyone surrounding us starts to whisper. Kami! If you're real, make the world swallow me please! "Well?" The Hyūga       boy says. "I-I'm going to go..." I say before running through the medium sized crowd. I'm so embarrassed. Why me world, why?

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

669 words/Eighth pages