°•°•°/Three/°•°•°

"What do you mean Sensei?" Haruno-san asked. He meant introduce ourselves, like our names. I thought Sakura was supposed to be a genius. "I mean your name, what you like, what you dislike, your hobbies, dreams." Our new Sensei said, I just realized, I haven't caught his name! "Why don't you go first Sensei? Ya know, show us how it's done " Naruto suggested. "Okay then. I'm Kakashi Hatake, my likes....my dislikes.. as for my hobbies, I have plenty. My dreams are...haven't thought about it." Our new Sensei, Hatake-sensei said. Oh, so at least I learned his name..."Okay, now your turn, we'll go from the right. You, in the orange." He said pointing to Uzumaki-san. "I'm Uzumaki Naruto! I like ramen, I dislike the time it takes to boil the water for the ramen...my hobbies are eating and comparing ramen! My dream is to become hokage so everyone will acknowledge me!" Uzumaki-san said, finishing with a smile and his thumb up. "Now you, pinkette." He turned his attention to Haruno-san. "My name is Sakura Haruno! I like...I mean the person I like.." Haruno stopped to fangirl. "My hobbies are..." She stopped to fangirl again. "My dream is..." She squealed for a third time. "I dislike Naruto!" She finished with a frown and yell, Uzumaki-san anime fell and started to sulk. "Okay, now you." He pointed to me. Now they're all looking at me! Oh no, please no! "I-I- uh, My n-name is A-Atsuri Ohnoi. I-I like my bird S-Silvia, my g-granny, a-and dumplings. I d-dislike anything sp-spicy. My hobbies are r-ribbon dancing, a-and cooking at the f-family r-resturant Y-Yakiniku Q. M-My dream is to b-become  a j-jounin Sensei.." I say blsuhing in embarrassment, and looking away. "Uh, okay. Now for the one in blue." He said looking towards Uchiha-san. "My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I only like a few things, and I dislike nearly everything. What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I will restore my clan and kill a certain someone." He said, darkly. "Okay, you all have very different personalities, for our first mission, meet me at ground 7. Oh, and unless you want to puke, don't eat breakfast." He said, cool. "What's the mission?!" Uzumaki-san said excitedly. "Survival training." He said. "But we did that in the academy!" Sakura input. "This isn't any normal survival training." Hatake-sensei said, getting darker. "Yeah, well what is so special about this survival training?!" Uzumaki-san asked again. "If I tell you you're not gonna like it." Hatake-sensei said, even darker this time. "Tell us!" Haruno-san said. "Out of all of the graduates in the academy, only 33% of you will actually make it to genin." He said, chuckling at the end. Our faces were horrified. Oh no, I can't go back there! I mean, c'mon, being held back?! It wouldn't be good at all! Oh Kami, please! "What?! What was the point of the graduation exams then?!" Uzumaki-san yelled infuriated. "Oh, that was just to weed out the hopeless cases." Hatake-sensei said. He chuckled again. "Told you you weren't going to like it." I was beyond freaking out, I was pale in the face. I can't believe it! I'm going to go back to the academy! No. I can't go back, if I go back... No!

587 Words/Seven Pages.