°•°•°/Two/°•°•°

'If I hadn't been dark, I'd never see the light.

If I hadn't been blinded, I'd never seen such a beautiful sight.

If I hadn't been gone I wouldn't have been found.

If I didn't have you, I wouldn't be around.

Cause you're my dear, my sunshine, my heart.

And when I am with you we'll never part.

Yes you are my Sunshine.
______________________________

The next day was the graduation exams. Everyone was pumped, excited, and on edge. "Listen up class, today's test for the exams is the shadow clone jutsu. (In the original manga, it's the shadow doppleganger just!) Okay, I'm not bad at the clone jutsu, this shouldn't be too hard..."Up first, Atsuri Ohnoi!" I gulped. I got up from my seat and made my way into the testing room. "Okay, Ohnoi, make at least three clones!" Says Mitsuki-sensei. I do the hand signs and make 3 average clones appear. "Congratulations, you pass. Pick up a forehead protector, then head out that door." Iruka-sensei says smiling and pointing to the door in the left. Once I'm outside I see my Granny, and Silvia on her shoulder. "Silvia!" I shouted happily. "Not going to say hi to your old granny? What a shame..." Granny says with a fake sad tone. "I'm sorry Granny, I love you!" I shouted again, and hug her. "That's more like it!" She chuckles and hugs back. Later on, I spot Uzumaki-san sitting alone, without a headband. I feel really bad, so I go over to him, only to be stopped when I see Mizuki-sensei start to talk to him. I'm not needed, so I head home for dinner. The day after this we are put into teams. I walk into class greeted by no one. I don't really have too many friends. Now that I think about it, I don't really have any friends at all. I sit at the very back of the class, hoping to be ignored or put into a group of smart people. "Okay, so group one..." Iruka-sensei starts. He finishes group 6. He caught my attention with group seven. "Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, and Atsuri Ohnoi." Kami no, I got the worst possible three! Naruto  as much as I think he's cool, is a blockhead. Sakura is annoying, always fangirling over Sasuke. Sasuke, as I said before is a jerk. Great, so great. "Your Senseis will come to get you!" Iruka-sensei says dismissingly. Week aiter in the class, and iue Sensei was nowhere to be found. Sighing, I sat in the middle row silently. Meanwhile, Naruto was setting up a prank on the Sensei ignoring Sakura and Sasuke's scolding. Then our Sensei came in, he had on a mask, his hair was defying gravity, and his headband covered one of his eyes. The eraser bonked him on the head. "My first impression of you three, you're a bunch of idiots." He completely forgot about me...good. "Oh, there is a fourth, I didn't notice you." He looked at me. I looked down from him to the desk. "My impression of you..." He thought for a moment. "I think you're self conscious, you're not as much of and idiot, but you have flaws." All that from one glance? This guy..."Hey?! Why'd she get a longer analysis?!" Uzumaki-san shouts. "SHE isn't an idiot, unlike you." Sensei says cool. Naruto starts shouting again, but afterwards we meet up on the roof. Once we are up there, we are asked to introduce ourselves.

591 words/Eight Pages