Chapter 30 "Freedom"

9:00 AM

"In Prison"

Noam and Finn went to prison in the early morning to take Seth out of the prison.

Seth was sleeping in his cell when an officer called his name and unlocked the door of the cell.

"Is it a visit?" Seth asked.

"Yeah someone is waiting for you outside but it's not a visit, you will go home." The officer said with a smile.

"I am going home? Do you mean I am no longer a prisoner? I can leave right now and never come back?" Seth said in a happy surprise.

"Yes, you are proved innocent." The officer said.

"Ohh my god!! Are you serious?! Thank you!!" Seth said and hugged the officer then got out to prison to find Finn waiting for him in front of the prison.

Seth smiled and Finn went to hug him.

"Welcome back!" Finn said.

"Thank you so much, Finn!! You are a true brother!" Seth said.

"You are welcome, man!" Finn said.

"But how did I get out of prison even though I escaped before?" Seth asked.

"It's all because of Dean, he could somehow bring you out of this." Finn said.

Noam Dar appeared from behind Noam and Seth saw him and when he saw him, his face turned.

Seth caught Noam quickly from his shirt.

"IT'S YOU!! HOW DARE YOU SHOW ME YOUR FACE AGAIN!!!" Seth shouted at Noam but Finn quickly holded Seth back.

"Woah!! Woah!! Seth!! Calm down!! You don't understand anything." Finn said.

"Understand what?! He is the one who got me into all of that!!" Seth said.

"He might be the one who got you into prison but he has changed! Noam helped me and went to the police station to confess that you are innocent." Finn said.

"He did?! But why?" Seth said in surprise.

"I want to start a brand new page with Finn and you.....for some reasons that I believe Finn is gonna talk to you about later.....so anyway, I forgive you for everything you have done to me and I hope you will forgive me too." Noam said.

"Ok, since you helped me get out of prison...I forgive you." Seth said.

"Let's take you back home...I know you miss your house and need a very long rest." Finn said.

"In Paige's House"

"In Paige's House"

Paige woke up and went out to the living room to find Baron watching TV. She then went back to the room and dressed up to go out.