Chapter 36 "In The Fairy Land"

"In The Fashion Firm"

Charlotte was sitting at her desk working when Becky came up to her running and holding her phone.

"Charlotte, Charlotte!! Sami is calling me now!! What should I do and what should I say?!" Becky asked.

"Listen, tell him that you agrees to meet him on Friday and show him that you are ready to get back to him." Charlotte said so Becky answered the call.

Becky: Hey, Sami!

Sami: Hey babe! How are you doing today?

Becky: I am fine! I have a lot of work today on the fashion firm.

Sami: That fashion firm always ask us to do a lot of work....that's why I left it amd went to work in another place.

Becky: But work here is very good! I love the place here.

Sami: I don't know why you love that fashion firm so much! It's boring and that woman, Charlotte is working there! How can you bear working in the same place as her?

Becky: I don't care about her! I just care about my own work.

Sami: Good! About Friday? You are coming, right?

Becky "With a Mocking Smile": Of course I am!! I am counting the days till Friday comes!! After I thought for a while, I found out that I really need you.

Sami: Finally you realized we should forever be together......can't wait for Friday.

Becky: I was wrong when I decided to leave you.....I think I have got to go finish my work before my boss comes and see me.....bue for now.

Sami: ok, Bye!

Becky finished the call then she and Charlotte laughed.

"That was so good!! I myself was starting to believe you really want to get back to him." Charlotte said and laughed.

"He deserves that since he thinks he can play his game on both if us." Becky said.

Charlotte's phone started ringing si she and Becky looked at the phone to see who and it was as they expected.

"He doesn't waste any time, does he?" Charlotte said laughing.

"Go on, girl! You got this." Becky said laughing.

Charlotte answered.

Charlotte: Hello!

Sami: Charlotte! My queen! How are you doing, queen?

Charlotte: I am doing great!! You wanna know why?

Sami: Why?

Charlotte: Because this Friday, we are going to meet once again!! You don't know how much I miss you!

Sami: really? Is that for real? You really forgave me!! I can't believe it! I couldn't sleep all night thinking what would I do if you didn't forgive me!

Charlotte: I tried so hard to get over you but.....I couldn't!

Sami: You don't know how much your words made me happy!! I can't wait till Friday.

Charlotte: I can't wait too.....Gotta go now! Talk to you later.

Sami: ok, take care of yourself.

Charlotte ended the call and again laughed with Becky.

"Ohh my god! You are a way better actress than me! I am impressed." Becky said.