Chapter 23

Alyson's pov

I woke up feeling someone rubbing my arm. I open my eyes before looking up at, Felix. I smiled at him before saying-

Me: hey.

He looked down at me and smiled.

Felix: hey. How'd you sleep?

Me: I slept well. How about you?

Felix: I slept well.

I laid my head down on his chest with a smile on my face. We stayed like that for god knows how long, that was until we had little children barge in and jump on us.

Sam: Papa! Mama!

Me: Sammy!

I hugged all the children while Felix was laughing at me. I gave the children a sly smirk before saying-

Me: go tackle, Felix!

They all tackled Felix making him Yelp in shock. I was laughing at the sight making him smirk at me.

Jonny: Ally, can you make breakfasts for us? The older boys aren't awake yet!

I glared at Felix making him nervously chuckle.

Me: that's right, your all I trouble.

I looked back at the children before giving them a smile.

Me: meet you down there in a sec.

They nodded before running out the bedroom. I got out of bed before getting dressed in my normal attire.

Felix: Ally, please. Don't put us thru this, again.

Me: to late.

I walked out of our room before walking out of the tree house. I climbed down the ladder before walking into camp. I walked Into the food tent and started cooking breakfast.

*Mini Time Skip*

When I was done setting the boys in their tent with breakfast. I walked In the middle of camp before making a really loud whistle. All the older boys started walking out of they're tents with tired and scared expressions.

Me: get in a line boys.

They sighed before doing what I said. I tapped they're shoulders and told them what to do for today.

Me: Noah, you need to do all the dishes and don't miss a single spot.

He ran off making me go to my next victim.

Me: James, wash all the dirty laundry.

He gulped before walking off.

Me: John, wash all the blankets.

He slumped down before walking off.

Me: Felix, I want you to go clean all the weapons. Oh! And you need to clean Oz's cage.

He sighed before kissing my cheek and heading off to the training grounds.

Me: Peter, you need to clean the whole entire tree house.

He gaped at me before saying-

Peter: the whole tree house-

Me: the whe tree house. Keep it up and or you'll have to go hunting by yourself without using magic.