Chapter 24

Alyson's pov

I was walking around the forest with the younger Lost Boys when I heard a twig snap in front of me. I stopped dead in my tracks making all the younger one's stop, I stared in front of me trying to see if I can see who ever it is. I used my magic to make my bow an arrows appear in my hands, I grab an arrow and pull back the string. Before I released it, someone walked out of the clearing. It was a grown man that looked like he was stressed out or really annoyed, maybe he was both.

Me(thoughts): is he one of the adults that brought, Henry here? No, that's impossible. Peter and Felix, said that they were both dead.

He looked at me and immediately his eyes widened.

Me: who are you and how did you get on this island?

He raised his hand before saying-

?: wait, wait! Alyson, please put down the bow.

My eyes widened and fear ran thru my veins.

Me: h-how do you know my name?

Before he could answer he was interrupted by Henry happily saying-

Henry: Dad!

Next thing I know, Henry runs in front of me and hugs the man making the man hug him back. I made my bow and arrows disappear before I pulled Sam and Jackson, into my side. Henry and the man looked at me before Henry walked over and grabbed my hand.

Henry: Ally, this is my Dad Neil.

Neil: also known as, Bealfire.

I looked at the man in shock. My eyes started watering and I immediately let go of the two younger children before slowly walking towards the man.

Me(whisper): B-Bea?

He nodded his head making me fully run at him, I tackled him into a hug making him hug me back.

Me: I missed you.

Bealfire: I missed you more, Ally.

We released each other before all the younger Lost Boys tackled Bea into a hug making me laugh.

Sam: Bea! Bea! Are you staying for good this time?

Bealfire: sorry, Sam. I'm only here to save my son.

They all nodded sadly before they gave him one last hug. They walked back over to me making me and Bea have a staring contest.

Me: so, Henry's your boy.

Bealfire: yeah, crazy huh?

I nodded while giving him a chuckle. Bea, looked around before saying-

Bealfire: I'm shocked that, Felix isn't with you.

I scoffed making him look at me shock.

Me: yeah, well. Peter, Felix, and the older Lost Boys are learning they're lessons.

He smiled at me.

Bealfire: I remember that day, that was horrible.

I laughed as the memory where Peter and Bealfire, actually getting along for a couple hours flashed in my head.

Me: yeah, but they never learn do they.

Bealfire: no, I guess not.

We all walked around the forest until the sun was about to go down.

Me: come on, kids. Time to go.

Bealfire: yeah, come on Henry.

I immediately froze. I looked at Bealfire and Henry before saying-